8

Max's POV

The next day, I told everybody at home what happened (Except for my dad and Linda, who were for some reason always at work) "I'm so happy for you Max." El said. "Me too." Moon told me. "Too bad I don't have a boyfriend." El said, a bit sadly. Mike was about to say something, but El told him, "Not you, Wheeler."

"What about Hawk? You guys are always hanging out." Moon asked her. "I don't know if he likes me." El told her. "Girl, while Max and Robby were staring at each other before yesterday, I saw Hawk staring at you, when you weren't staring at him." Will told her. "Wait, why exactly were you watching what Hawk and I were doing?" El questioned. "It doesn't matter right now." Will said, quickly.

"Anyways, Max, show us the pictures you guys took together." Moon said, changing the subject. "Okay, they're upstairs in my room. I'll get them." I told her before rushing upstairs to get the pictures. I had put them in my dresser drawer to make sure nobody saw them. I grabbed them and hurried back downstairs.

"Oh my gosh, you guys look so cute together." El said. "I know, right." I replied. Suddenly I got a text from Robby.

Robby: Hi Babe.

Me: Hi. What's up?

Robby: Hawk wants to know what El's favorite color is.

Me: Why?

Robby: Because after I told all the guys what happened, him and Miguel wanna get promise rings for Sam and El.

Me: Okay, Miguel and Sam makes sense, but why Hawk and El?

Robby: Hawk says he likes El, so he thought he would do the same thing I did with you.

Me: What a coincidence. The party, Moon, and I were just talking about that and El told me that she didn't know if Hawk likes her back.

Robby: Well this is perfect then.

Me: tell Hawk El's favorite color is pink.

Robby: Will do. We'll be there in a little bit.

Me: Okay, love you.

Robby: Love you too.

I turned off my phone and turned to my friends. "Guessing by your smile, it was Robby?" Lucas asked. "Yeah." I replied. "And?" El asked. "They're all coming over today." I told them. "Hey El, maybe you can tell Hawk your feelings for him." Will said, making El blush. "Shut up Will." She told him.

Robby's POV

When we were at the mall, Miguel found a ring for Sam that kinda looked like an octopus. "What did Max say El's favorite color is?" Hawk  asked. "Pink." I told him, looking at the rings. I then found one that was pink and it matched the one I gave Max. "Hey Hawk, look." I told him, pointing at the ring. "Perfect." Hawk replied.

When we all got there, Sam, Yasmine, and Aisha got there before us. "Hey Sam." Miguel said, before kissing her. Before we could knock on the door, Max opened it. "Hey Robby. She said, walking up to me. "Hi babe." I replied before kissing her. "Okay, that's enough of that." Moon said. Everyone then started going inside. "Um El, can I talk to you for a minute?" Hawk asked. "Um. Okay." She replied. I grabbed Max's hand and we both went inside.