5

Max's POV

After Robby left, I walked back inside. There I saw Mike, Will, DUstin, Lucas, and Moon standing by the door with their arms crossed. "Where have you been? You've been gone all day." Dustin questioned. "Sorry, I went for a walk and lost track of time." I told them. "Friends don't lie, Max. Tell us where you've been." Lucas said. 

I told them everything that happened, except for the weird talk Sam and I had. "Anyways, where's El?" I asked. "She went with Hawk somewhere. Said she'd be back later." Will informed. "Oh, okay." I replied. "Oooh Max has a crush on Robby." Mike teased. "Shut it, Wheeler." I told him and he laughed in response.

"Anyways, what else did you do?" Moon asked. "That's pretty much it. Robby said he had to go to karate practice, so I came back home." I told her. "Anyways, I'm bored. Let's watch a movie." Lucas said. "Okay. I'll set up Netflix." Moon replied.

As we were watching a random horror movie, the phone started ringing. Moon paused the movie then answered the phone. "Max, it's for you." Moon said. I got up and went over to where she was. "Hello?" I answered. "Hey Max, it's me, Robby." Robby said. "Robby, why are you calling?" I asked. "I was gonna text you, but I don't know your number, so I called Moon's house phone." He told me. "Oh. Here I'll give it to you." I told him. I then gave it to him and he said, "Thanks." He replied.

"Well, I should probably go, my dad's yelling at me to hurry up." Robby said. "Oh, okay. Talk to you later." I replied. "Okay. Bye." Robby said. "Bye." I replied. I hung up the phone and headed back over to the couch. "So, what'd your boyfriend want?" Mike asked. "Shut up, he's not my boyfriend." I told him. "Not yet." Mike smirked. "Oh my god, shut it, Wheeler, before I beat your ass." I told him. "Whatever." Mike said, rolling his eyes.

Later, as I was laying down and listening to music, someone texted me.

?: Hi Max, It's Robby.

Me: Hi.

Robby: Are you getting ready for bed?

Me: Yeah. I'm trying to go to sleep, but I can't.

Robby: Maybe you should go for a night walk. That might help.

Me: Yeah, Maybe I will.

Robby: Well I'm going to bed. Goodnight.

Me: Goodnight.

I layed there on my bed for a minute. Alright, I'll do what Robby suggested and go for a walk. I thought. I put on my shoes and quietly headed downstairs. I opened the door as silently as possible and walked out, closing the door quietly. The nighttime air was cool and slightly windy. I walked a little ways and noticed someone walking towards me from about twenty feet away. When the person got closer, I noticed it was Robby. 

"Robby, what are you doing here?" I asked. "I couldn't sleep either." Robby replied. "Oh. I replied. "Maybe we can walk together." Robby suggested. "Okay." I replied. We walked for a bit, talking and laughing about random things. Suddenly, I shivered a little bit. "You cold?" Robby asked. I shook my head. 

"Yeah you are." He told me. Robby took off his hoodie and handed it to me. "I t-told you. I'm n-not c-cold." I said, my teeth chattering. "Max, just take it." He told me. I reluctantly  took the hoodie and put it on. I immedietly got warmer. "Better?" Robby asked. "Yeah. Thanks." I said. 

After a few minutes, we headed back to my house. "I had fun with you today Max." Robby said. "I had fun too, Mr. Badboy." I told him. I kissed him on the cheek before heading back inside.