04.

"He's so annoying! Nakakapikon na! I hate him so much!"

Katelyn sighed at my remarks. Tumayo siya at kumuha ng dalang wine glass bago nilapag ang isa sa harap ko.

"So you're saying, kumo-kontra siya sa mga plano mo para sa kasal niyo ng kapatid niya?" she clarified. Kinuha niya ang isa sa mga wine ni daddy at sinalinan ang baso ko.

Sumimsim ako sa wine at seryosong tumango. Bumalik siya sa pagkakaupo sa harap ko at sinalinan ang sariling baso.

"Bakit daw? I mean, kasal niyo ng kapatid niya yun, he shouldn't care, 'di ba?" nangunot ang noo niya. I nodded rolled my eyes.

"He's probably doing that to piss me off. Doon naman siya magaling." I told her. Napatango naman siya at mukhang napaisip. "He gave up eventually though. Nag walk out pa. He said, and I quote, 'Do whatever she wants. I'm done with this.'"

"I think he's nice." she commented and shrugged. Halos masuka naman ako.

Nice? Si Zayden? Nice?

"He's probably nice to everyone but me." I laughed lightly.

"You're not that special." she replied. My brows creased and I arched my brow ay her.

"I mean, kung mabait siya sa lahat, bakit sa'yo hindi? It's either he really hates you or you're somehow special to him and that's how he shows it." she said and clicked her tongue after.

"Probably the former." I rolled my eyes, recalling the times Zayden told me that he hates me.

"Yeah." tumango siya at may binulong na hindi ko na narinig.

I couldn't help but stare at her, noticing how different we are. Sa pananamit palang, ibang-iba na. She prefers revealing clothes, which suits her so well. She often wears dark shades, and at first glance, mukha siyang masungit. She always makes sure that her eye makeup would make her look as if she has siren eyes. She's like a girlboss. My definition of a strong independent woman. I love that for her.

Meanwhile, I'm more of a soft girl. My features, my style, and my color palette. I prefer dresses with pastel and neutral colors. A lot also say that I look approachable. They say I have a somewhat soft gentle face and doe eyes, making me look innocent, kind, and gentle. Like a princess.

🍰

The next day, kasama ko na naman si Zayden para sa pagpili ng gown. I was silently praying na hindi kami mag away ngayon dahil nakakasawa na.

"I want this one." turo ko sa wedding gown na nakita ko. It had an elegant off shoulder design, similar to Princess Aurora's gown. It was a very light shade of pink made with satin, layered with a white tulle on top. It had tiny pearls and gems around it. Meanwhile, the veil had an elegant tiara with pearls, tiny butterflies, and rhinestones.

"Good choice, Celestine. That gown is one of the best ones that we have here! It's one of a kind, sewed by one of the best designers in Paris. And as for the tiara, it's crafted with a mixture of yellow gold and white gold, with rare pearls and stones." The owner of the boutique, Miss Cecily, told me.

"Oh, then this must cost a fortune?" I asked.

"I'm sure the Zamoras and Castellanos can afford it." she winked at me. I smiled and glanced at Zayden who was just quietly looking at the gown.

"What do you think?" I asked him.

"Don't you like this one?" he pointed at a random dress nearby. Umirap naman ako at umiling.

"We're taking this one." I told the lady. She smiled widely and asked us to come with her to sign some papers. And miraculously, hindi kumontra si Zayden!