25.

"I don't want to marry your brother." mahinang sabi ko kay Zayden.

"Hmm?" he glanced at me.

"I don't know. I'm confused. Dati ay desidido na ako but now..." I shook my head again.

He smiled and hugged me, his head was on the back of my head as he pushed me closer to his chest. I can feel his heartbeat.

"I won't let you marry him anyways. I'm never signing those annulment papers." seryosong aniya.

I chuckled and slightly moved away to look at him. "What about your company?"

"Zack and I are brothers. You can stay married to me and our companies can still merge." he shrugged.

I nodded and hugged his waist. "We should talk to our families."

"We will, princess. What about tomorrow night?"

"Sakto, babalik na si Yaya bukas kaya may kasama na si Levi. I'll tell my parents and you'll tell yours." I agreed.

He kissed my forehead and smiled softly. "Why did you say yes to this wedding anyway?"

"I needed the money that my parents offered... for Levi. I knew raising a child is expensive, I was afraid that I'll have money problems in the future so I wanted to have emergency savings."

He nodded. "You're a great mom."

"Thank you. I try my best. Levi means the world to me."

"And I'll help you raise him... But in one condition." bigla niyang pahabol. Nagtataka ko naman siyang tinignan.

"I don't want to be Levi's tito anymore, princess. I'm father material. He should call me daddy now." seryosong sabi niya.

I chuckled and smacked his arm. "'Wag mo sa'kin sabihin yan, anak mo ang kausapin mo."

I was indirectly telling him that I now consider him as Levi's father. He deserves to be Levi's father... and me and my son deserves him too. He immediately knew what I meant and that made him smile.

"Okay, princess. Kakausapin ko ang anak ko bukas." nangingiti siyang tumango-tango.

Our families didn't contact us for a while after the last dinner. They were probably giving us time to handle things our way.

So the next day, we did as planned. Zayden called his family and I called mine. The Zamoras volunteered to host kaya doon kami pupunta ngayong gabi.

"I think we should bring Levi with us." 

I was doing my makeup when Zayden suddenly talked to me. I glanced at him and Levi. They were playing Legos in the living room again.

"Your family will be there, Zayden. Hindi pa nila kilala ang anak ko."

"Anak natin." he corrected. "And that's why we'll bring him with us, para ipakilala."

I sighed and thought about it. I already know that tonight will be filled with serious discussions kaya nag-aalangan akong isama si Levi.

"Maybe next time." I was really bothered. Feeling ko ay may hindi magandang mangyayari mamaya kaya ayaw kong isama ang bata. Mom's instincts, probably.

Levi has been very clingy with Zayden these past few days. Pakiramdam ko'y mas mahal na niya si Zayden kaysa sa'kin. Inii-spoil din kasi nitong isa, araw-araw walang palya sa pagbibigay ng mga laruan, pagkain, at damit.

The fact that they love a lot of the same things also adds up. They get along so well, minsan iniisip ko nang mag-ama talaga sila. Sa dalas nilang magkasama, feeling ko nga din ay magkahawig na sila.