06.

When I woke up the next day, Zayden was nowhere to be found. So I spent the whole morning reorganizing the place with the things I brought in. Then, in the afternoon, I was bored so I decided to go grocery shopping for stocks sa condo at sa bagong bahay. Wala pa namang bagong aasikasuhin sa kasal.

I had a list of the things I needed to buy and I walked around the grocery store pushing my cart as I looked around for the things I needed.

"May stocks pa kaya ako ng harina sa bahay?" I whispered to myself.

"You never run out of flour."

I jumped in shock when I felt a hot breath on my ear from behind. "Zayden!" I smacked his arm.

Tumawa naman siya at kinuha mula sa'kin ang pushcart at sinandal ang mga siko sa hawakan doon.

"Are you stalking me?" I crossed my arms and raised my brows at him. He continued walking while pushing my cart at nakasimangot naman akong sumunod sa kanya.

"No." He rolled his eyes. "I was supposed to buy milk when I saw you looking around like a lost child. Mabait naman ako kaya sasamahan na kita." he shrugged and smiled sweetly.

Napangiwi nalang ako at nilagpasan siya, leaving my cart with him. Kaagad ko namang naramdaman ang pagsunod niya.

I kept adding things to the cart and he was just patiently following me around.

"That brand is better." may nginuso siyang ibang brand ng gatas nang kumuha ako ng dalawang box. I looked at him weirdly but he just shrugged nonchalantly. In the end, I gave him the benefit of the doubt and bought the brand that he suggested instead.

"Quit staring." sita ko nang maramdaman ko ang mga mata niyang kanina pa nakatitig sa'kin.

"What are we doing in the kids' section?" he asked and glanced around the aisle we're in.

Hindi ko siya pinansin at kumuha lang ng mga buscuit na pwede sa ages three and below.

"What's that for?" he asked when I put them in a cart.

"For my nephew." I answered casually and started walking away.

"Nephew?" he clarified.

"Yeah, I'm his favorite tita and I'm seeing him tonight so..." I glanced at the the snacks on the cart.

He nodded and grabbed a small box of biscuits called Koala's March, the strawberry flavored one, and put it in the cart. "That was my favorite when I was a kid. I'm sure he'll love that." sabi niya at tinulak ang cart paalis.

I made sure to complete my list before paying at the counter. Zayden volunteered to pay for me pero hindi ako pumayag. Why would he? Stocks ko naman 'to.

He chuckled and leaned closer to me, whispering something to my ear. "Grocery shopping with you is still fun like before."

I frowned and pushed him away, trying to stop myself from smiling.

Tulak ko papuntang parking lot ang cart na puno ng bags ng grocery ko. I placed them on my car's trunk before turning around and facing Zayden who was just watching me.

"Bakit nakasunod ka pa'rin?" tanong ko.

"Sinamahan kitang mag grocery, dapat samahan mo din akong mag lunch. It's almost one in the afternoon, hindi ka pa ba gutom? Ako kasi, gutom na." he rubbed his belly and pouted, nagpapaawa.

"E'di kumain ka mag-isa mo. 'Di naman ako nakiusap sa'yo na samahan ako."

Tinalikuran ko siya at sinara ang pintuan ng trunk. Hindi ko na siya pinansin at nag diretso sa pinto ng driver's seat ng sasakyan ko.