-6-

Time skip a year

A year after the mission I decided to finish my contract and get out of the navy. I've done my time long enough, and since the mission I've had nightmares and doing other missions made them worse. Bradley and I live together at my place and I now work at the local hospital as a pediatric nurse. Bradley has been gone for 6 months on a deployment. It's been hard with him gone and the nightmares have gotten worse. He's supposed to come home in a few days.

The day he comes home Amelia has helped me make a sign and Maverick met me at the pier to wait for him.

It's so hard to contain my excitement

It's so hard to contain my excitement. Maverick laughed at me the whole time. "You really love him huh?" He asked. "I do I really do." I said looking at him. "Well if we still lived in Cali when me and your mom had you you would've grown up with him. Once his dad died I left with your mom." He said. "That would've been nice to grow up with. Maybe would've been married by now," I said as mav shook his head smiling, "my little girl grown up wanting to get married." He gave me a side hug as we started to see people leave the ship.

Maverick was recording once he spotted Bradley and Bradley spotted me but I didn't spot him. He came up behind me and picked me up and set me down. I turned around and jumped on him. "Bradley!" I exclaimed trying to hold back tears. "There's my girl." He said hugging me tightly.

He set me down and kissed me passionately as maverick slipped something into his hand. Once we broke away he got down on one knee and pulled out a box. I gasped covering my mouth trying to hide tears.

"Autumn Mitchell. I have loved you since the day I met you. I knew when I laid my eyes on you that you were the one I was meant to be with. We stood at the gates of hell together and never left each others sides. I love you now and will love you til the day I die. I'll you do me the honors of becoming my wife?" He said tearing up, I dropped down to my knees setting the sign down and hugged him tightly. "Yes of course!" I said crying. He put the ring on me and stood up picking me up and kissing me deeply as I kissed back.

Maverick smiled and congratulated us. "See you're getting married now" I looked at him and smiled realizing he was in on this. I looked back at Bradley and smiled more. "I love you so much." "I love you more. Now let's go home." He said setting me down. Once we got home and he unpacked his stuff I changed out of my romper and put on shorts and his T-shirt. " I took the next two weeks off to be with you." I said sitting on the bed. "We'll good cause we're going on a trip I found this place where it's a log cabin you can rent in the mountains. Just you and I." He said hovering over me. "So let's start packing cause we have to leave tonight." He kissed my head as we started to pack stuff up.

It was about a two hour trip up and the whole scenery was beautiful. When we got to the cabin and unpacked Bradley got some wood and started the fire place. He put pillows and a blanket down on the floor and came over to me. "Let's shower and go relax." He said picking me up and heading to the bathroom.

After we showered he stayed in just boxers and myself in just undergarments as we laid on the makeshift bed by the fire place. "I've missed you." I said sitting up on my elbow while looking down at him. "I've missed you too. I always looked forward to getting your care packages with snacks and your sexy photos." He said flipping us over so he was hovering over me and started to kiss my neck. "Ahh so you liked those?" I asked smiling and moving my neck to give him more access.

Smut warning

"Liked them? I loved them." He said moving his kisses up to my face and kissed my lips leading us into a make out session. The more we made out the more I wanted him, and I could sense his hunger through his kissing. He unclasped my bra and removed my panties as I removed his boxers.

He started to kissed down my body as my hands found their way to his hair. He kissed the insides of my thighs for starting to tease me with his tongue. The more I squirmed and moaned under this touch the more he teased. "Bra-Bradley, don't be a tease now." I said breathless. He smirked and came back up to me. "What are the magic words princess?" He asked as he lined himself up at my entrance continuing to tease me.

"Please." I begged looking up at him as he slid into me. I gasped as he did and gripped onto his arms as he continue to thrust in and out of me. The cabin was filled with sound from us and the fire place as the fire crackled. As he continued going as hard and as fast as he could I was ready to climax.

"Bradley I'm gonna..." I started to say but couldn't finish. He lowered his head down to me and continued his movements. "Go ahead baby come for me." As he said that we both came together. He collapsed beside me and pulled me close kissing my temple. Both of us panting. "I love you." He said through breaths. "I love you more" I replied.

That's how majority of our week is went hiking and kayaking and making love. Both of us happy that we were finally together again and getting married. I could ask for anything more.