[0] Warning

I feel like I shouldn't have to put a warning on all my books. I don't write fluff, so if you're expecting something heart warming from a chaotic demon, please leave and go find something else that suits your taste. 

Yeah, the main antagonist is none other than the demon, but this is just mainly from his thoughts alone of how he sees our main character. He is old and by old, he's probably crustier than your ancestors. According to the show, he's an unfeeling demon. I get it. I fucking get it. He finds entertainment in messing with humans because he's bored. 

However I made this story based on solely the fact that it's a 'Yandere' based story. He can be unfeeling, sadistic type of demon that hates humans. I would too if in this society. Yandere, now I don't mean to romanticize this topic because I'm not. It's a genre solely based on how much this person would do so much for the other, it's not just murdering another person for the sake of their significant other.

There aren't any light hearted topics in here either. So if you're uncomfortable reading in a high disparity of age difference, get out. If you're going to berate me about that, go watch goblin or the tale of the nine tailed and cry about it the age difference.

This is by no means a way to bash on the dramas, but rather to set an example

Yeah I get it, it doesn't justify that I'm writing about it like this. That's why it's called fan-fiction. I don't even support any of these topics either considering how bad and malevolent they are. Nobody is free from these topics, not even me. 

Go somewhere else, maybe go cry on ao3. 

I don't mind your comments about your thoughts and all, but if you're going to complain about it as well— Just get lost. In other words, I don't give a damn about your opinion. You can say what you want, but I don't want it on my story.

So I'll be deleting those comments and hope you understand that you're not in any position to complain about mine. 

Contents of this book contains; age disparity [no shit], angst, manipulative mc/demon, cruel mc/bill, stalking, mental/psychological abuse, mentions of death/killing, human cruelty, mc degrading people, kidnapped/held in captivity, more swears on someone's grave than yours, violence themes that aren't gore/detailed, no fluff (times 100 & beyond), yandere themes, obsession that may or may not have to do with actually liking the person, possessiveness/controlling, possibly triggering to some people, gaslighting, usage of 'pretty', a bit of trauma, and some ooc of the characters that are included in this book. 

There are still unedited chapters; but if you're willing to read the ones without [#]'s go ahead. Feel free to do so, you might be lost.