[4] Tactic

"What do you want Bill?" Dipper clenched his jaw to hide his seething anger, he was worried if the demon kept provoking him out of the blue— He would confidently spout out nonsense about him defeating him once again. The dream demon's eye curled up in faux amusement, it was entertaining to mess with this one particular twin since he was weak in general. 

Shrugging his tiny figure, "You don't necessarily have anything worth on yourself to be asking what I want and in any case, what if I want the world? What would you even do about it?" Bill Cipher teased him, cruelly mocking the brunette haired teen whose fingers curled into a fist. 

Dipper was infuriated, first it was that girl at the library and now this stupid demon was mocking him for being unable to do anything to him. It wasn't fair! Dipper hated being weak, he hated being so.... looked down on as if he was just some tiny insect. 

Unbeknownst to the teen, had he forgotten that the dream demon could read his dumb mind? 

Bill raised a brow at the teen's thoughts, taking note that [name] was so mean to him already. Wouldn't she think about allying with the Pines family if he were to take over the world one day and find a way to defeat him?

Not that he would ever be defeated, you know? But precautions, precautions are always nice to take note of in any case. 

"I don't think you understand Bill, I've defeated you before and I could defeat you again." Dipper confidently said, although his voice shook due to the fact that he wasn't entirely sure if he could gather all his friends again and the town folk to come play heroes once more. 

The dream demon tilts his head in a mocking manner, obviously not believing in the teen. "You? Don't make me laugh, Pine Tree. You're nothing!" How could he take the kid serious with the way he was defending himself? Even the weakest of demons could see him trembling, the oh-so-familiar look of fear settling in his eyes. 

Bill could tell the thoughts running through his mind—

The demon had him right where he wanted him to be. 

Afraid

"S—Shut your mouth!" Dipper started before the dream demon cut him off with a fake yawn and waved him off. "As much as I would love to chat with you, but I've got some plans to cut this talk short. So be a good boy and get out of my way, won't you?" 

Mabel hadn't expected that her possibly new friend knew Gideon— Well everyone knew Gideon, but she didn't like the nine year old kid after he tried to murder her brother and play it off as a joke as a confession for his love. The female teen was curious though, how come Gideon looked like he wanted to piss himself real bad though? 

"[n—name]...." Gideon tugged his collar nervously, averting his eyes elsewhere to avoid his cousin's burning gaze on him. As much as he wanted to greet his big crush with a sweet angelic face... He really couldn't bring up the courage to do it, not with [name] standing right in front of him.

[name] stared at her spoiled and bratty cousin with an unimpressed look in her [e/c] eyes. Remind her why again that her uncle thought she could set him straight? Wouldn't it be better to be more strict and not allow him to be so freely around? Her uncle was naïve— He hasn't seen the ugliness of the world with the stupid optimism he has. 

She was even polite enough to call that uncle of hers; an actual uncle. 

"No more side pieces?" The raised eyebrow of hers nearly made him die inside, should he have taken his bodyguards to protect him from this—

"How do you two know each other?" Mabel's voice broke through the tension as Gideon nearly sighed in relief as he wasn't in his cousin's attention anymore. [name] narrowed her eyes, finding this girl a complete nuisance to her normal day. First it was her brother, her, and her uncle's stupid plan in hopes for her to set him straight on a path. 

Gideon wasn't really willing to answer his precious' question, but [name] beat him to it with a dry tone. "We're cousins." Would that chase that girl's intention away? Probably not considering she was so surprised by the response and began to bombard [name] with more questions.

Some were probably offensive... Not that she even cared about it.

"Can you stop talking?" [name] shot Mabel a glare and briskly walked away from the bubbly girl who kept following after her for a chance to be friends. 

This summer get-a-way already sucked.