2

Third Person's Point of View

"Chae, please. Please come back to me," The man begged for the raven haired girl, she looks pissed off while walking with her arms crossed, she don't care even if they're catching a lot of attention.

   She wanted this. She wanted this man to chase her and beg, it soothes her. It makes her feel somewhat superior to him and it's making her feel proud. She can't explain the joy it brings when someone's panicking before her.

   The man got a hold of her arm but Chae didn't like it, she pulled back and swung her hand to slap him hard, she glared at him in the eye. "Don't ever touch me, Jeon Jungkook, you trash."

   The boy knelt in front of her, not caring about the people surrounding them, this is quite a scene first thing in the morning especially at the first day in college as well.

    Chaeyoung dumped her pathetic boyfriend yesterday because she caught wind about his infidelity however Chae never cared and wasn't bothered about it. She was thankful even. It's something to celebrate for, she can finally call it quits.

"Please Chaeyoung, give me a chance. I will change, I promise. Please." Chae ignored him and walked out, she was chewing her gum but after a few seconds spit it out, she pulled out a mirror from her pocket and checked her red lips. When she was satisfied, she raised her brow at everyone who's staring at her. All of them ran away and pretended nothing happened, they all left the poor Jungkook feeling devastated near the dump.

"You're very scandalous," Dahyun teased Chaeng but Chae ignored and went inside the room, all of them was in awe while eyeing Chaeng and they can't be blamed. Chaeyoung Son is indeed very beautiful.

"What's up this time, what would be the reason of you breaking up with your long time boyfriend?" Jeongyeon who was in front of the class suddenly appeared in front of Chae's desk while munching on her favorite snack.

   Dahyun stared at Chae while Tzuyu sat down next to Jeong on Chae's desk while still reading her pocket book. Chae sighed because of the three, they're all gossipers.

"He cheated, I caught him. He's sorry, we're done." Chae frantically shrugged making Dahyun suspicious of her.

"Are you sure you didn't hire some of your bitch to seduce him?" Chae cleared her throat by Tzuyu's sudden question and the three of them swiftly reacted smugly and went back to their routine.