3

Sana's Point of View

    I nudged Jihyo who was bickering with Nayeon, I caught their attention, I eyed Minari and Son who was sleeping soundly at the back. They chuckled and took pictures.

"I think that's unnecessary." Tzuyu the nerd talked, I rolled my eyes.

"Why? Because your friend is an amateur singer?" I teased. Chaeyoung isn't an amateur singer though, she's got fans all over the city and I'm pretty sure she'll be famous in no time.

    Tzuyu pushed her glasses up, "I believe you won't like it when someone takes pictures of you while sleeping." I rolled my eyes because she has a point but why am I the one who's she's scolding when the two are already in front of Minari and Chae together with Jeongyeon and Dahyun.

    I heard how she sighed and focused on her book. Chou Tzuyu, the most cold-hearted person I have ever met, she's like the complete opposite of her three friends. Well, Chae is heartless though, I can see her always breaking up with girls and guys even if she has a long-time boyfriend. Jeongyeon seems to be the refreshing type in their circle, while Dahyun is just a cutie. 

While this one, I looked at Tzuyu and rolled my eyes.

"I saw it, Minatozaki." I ignored her. She's really no fun.

"Sana!" I got alarmed with Nayeon's scream and it's because of Minari, "Sana she's not breathing!"

    I saw how Chae jolted up from sleep and she was confused but she instantly checked Mina's pulse. "She's not breathing," She checked Mina's chest and tried to listen to her heart. "Her heart's breathing, it's a respiratory arrest" Instinctly she carried Mina and hurried over to the clinic and we all chased Chaeyoung.

    We all know she wants to be a doctor and is receiving medical training already and I know that Minari was with her in a one year program.

    The nurse wasn't present so Chae made sure everyone's not damping the clinic, we were all watching her from outside. "Is this the first time?"

    I shook my head, "No, it happened when she was eleven years old and it happens when she's near a flowerbed." She looked at me but she sighed while tying her hair and checking Mina's heart again, she looked over the ceiling before she exhaled sharply and performed CPR to Mina. She continuously compressed Mina's chest while performing CPR and stopped until Mina coughed hard, I fell on my knees, I was shaking.

   Everyone sighed in relief. "Mina was near this," Dahyun suddenly showed up with a pot of flowers, we all sighed. Jeong and Dahyun get rid of the flowers and they instructed everyone in the room that flowers aren't allowed.

   Chae sat down on the floor while panting, I could see how her hands are shaking and Tzuyu made sure to comfort her.

"Minari!" We went to Mina and she was just confused, she looked at us but Nayeon and I cried. "I thought we we'll lose you, damn you." Nayeon cried out loud. I was about to cry but I'd rather pretend Nayeon's not my friend at this point, she deadass wailed.