6

Third Person's Point of View

It was sprinkiling yet the rays of sun was present, many people enjoyed the droplets of water from the sky and some are playing tag.

It wasn't hot and not cold, it was a refreshing day for people when suddenly, numerous gasps and squeals were heard.

Mina's friends got curious and looked at where the other students were staring when their mouths slowly fell agape.

It supposed to be normal for them to see Chaeyoung and her friends, yet the reason of the reactions of others is because Chaeyoung had a different look.

"Daebak, she's blonde now?" Momo whispered while her phone keeps on clicking, she's taking lots of pictures of Chae which is why Sana pinched her ears.

Mina looked at Chae, her eyes scanned the girl, because of Momo's comment and how she see the hue of Chae's hair, she's certain that the latter is blonde.

Sana looked at Mina, she smiled for her bestfriend. It was a new sight for her, seeing Mina being all worked up by another person.

"She looks cool with all of her tattoos." Nayeong blurted out while biting her nails but her eyes were fixated with Jeong who's hands are on her pockets whilst walking beside Chae, all of them wore radiators except Tzuyu who was just busy reading her pocket book.

Momo eyed Dahyun who looked hot today but wearing the same bubbly face, her camera suddenly focused on Dahyun. She captured the moment where the girl smiled widely while greeting the others. Sana witnessed it all so it was her turn to look at Tzu who surprised her because the girl was staring back.

"What are you girls doing there?" Tzuyu asked.

The four girls looked at each other and they saw how stupid they all look like, they were peeking through the window while Mina was at the doorway of the classroom.

Sana ignored Tzuyu and pretended that she was stretching, Momo acted she was a ninja and Nayeon danced all the way to Mina and Mina just laughed at them.

Jihyo arrived minutes before Chae and she covered her mouth while pointing at Chae. "You dyed your hair blonde?"

Dahyun laughed, "That's her natural hair color, she was tired wearing her wig." They didn't know if Dahyun was telling the truth but Chaeyoung didn't react which means it was true.

A lot of students gasped by the revelation, however Chae was unbothered. She took her radiators and sat down next to Mina and looked at her.

Her stare was different, it wasn't the same old cold glare, it's similar to a lovely look. Her face also softens whenever Mina looks back who is obviously nervous and weirded out.

"Good morning," Chaeyoung stared at Mina who froze a bit, she was conscious about the stares that the both of them are getting, Chae noticed which is why she raised her brow at everyone who managed to pretend that all of them were doing something else.