Enemy By Blood : 2

So I got paired up to be with Miss.Jealousy and Miss.Petty on the same room , thank god that I'm a bitch too and I'm not one who tends to lose anymore , I've mastered the art of being a winner.

"You're seriously not intending on making all those clothes fit in there are you", Pansy Parkinson asked , sitting on her bed.

"Just continue doing whatever shit you were doing and leave me alone"

She rolled her eyes and I opened all my suitcases with magic , placing all my clothes into the wardrobe biting my bottom lip as the younger Malfoy twin spoke up :

"Well , since you did make our personal spaces smaller in this room , I think that it wouldn't be too much to share clothes"

"The hell we will", I laughed out sarcastically to which she frowned.

I sighed and and decided to compromise :

"Shoes : that's the only thing we'll share and we clear on that", I asked

"Peachy clear", the blonde replied.

I finished making sure that everything was perfectly packed , straight and clean before laying down on my bed softly so that I wouldn't mess it up too bad :

"So , what time should we go to the party Quinny", Pansy Parkinson asked her other roommate.

"I'm saying , right after lights out , the teachers don't inspect for noise for a another 13 minutes usually so we'll be long gone before then ..."

She then went silent and I heard whispering , I continued to pretend to listen to music.

"Ariana... Ariana ... ARIANA"

I took my headphones off and looked at the two :

"Party tonight at the Villa"

"The villa?", I asked , "Like the one a few minutes walk from the forbidden forest"

"Yeah , have you been there before?", Quinn asked

I opened my mouth and nodded :

"I'll go"

"Great , by the way , dress code is always house colours , anyone who wears red is kinda gonna get bullied all semester", said Quinn

"Oh come on , be realistic Quinn", said the brunet , Turing to me with a smile , "It's all year"

I raised an eyebrow and I pouted , slowly getting up and inquiring :

"How many people did you bully last year?", I asked

"I don't know , 5?", Pansy replied.

"I burned one girl's boobs with a curling iron , the sizzle reminded me of barbecued meat", said Quinn.

I crouched my eyebrows and looked at them in disbelief :

"And you don't feel bad about doing that because from I'm hearing , what you guys did is borderline torture to these people and ... over a colour?"

"Umm , yeah , it's not like anything will happen to us", Quinn replied dangling her feet up in the air as she dried the nail polish off her toes.

"Alright , I'll keep that in mind"

Bitches , you guys have no shame , you might be part of the most powerful group in this school but you haven't yet realised that you've met your biggest rival.

If there's one thing I can't stand , it's unjustified bullying and I hate the perpetrators even more in this case.

Now as for what I was going to wear...