Enemy By Blood : 7

Matthéo

Another year has passed for me in this godforsaken shithole , I'm officially 16 which means that I only have 2 more years left in this school.

Well anyways , it's Saturday so I don't have school and can do whatever the fuck I want...

"Oh, I wanna dance with somebody

I wanna feel the heat with somebody

Yeah, I wanna dance with somebody

With somebody who loves me", Aria sang while prancing into the common room.

She had one of the most beautiful smiles I'd ever seen and her being this happy made me ... I don't know why but I laughed at her cuteness.

How her personality matched the colour scheme of her clothes , how her smiled shone even more brightly than the jewellery she had on.

I quickly his my smile and coughed out the emotions and thoughts I just had and went back to sketching.

It's not like anyone saw me anyways , I was alone in the common room , everyone had gone out to do what they had planned.

"Oh , it's your birthday too , right?", a voice asked.

I stared up from my sketchbook and closed it , looking at the girl who seemed quite reluctant , she didn't even look at me , I could only guess that she was the one talking we were the only ones in the room apart from the paintings :

"Yeah ? Why , are you planning on ruining that party too?"

"Oh shut up you asshole ! I'm pretty particular on birthdays , I know that we're not close and we both hate each other but ...", she reached into her purse and I took out my wand in case that she was trying to throw something on me

She looked at me like I was crazy and laughed , taking out a silver necklace :

"What's that ? Is it cursed"

"You're pretty stupid you know 'cause even if it was , why would I ever tell you ... anyways , take it and let's end this interaction here"

I stared at her hand and looked at her skeptically :

"Oh come on , for the one time I do something nice for you , just accept the gift and move on", she groaned

My heart ... what's wrong with my heartbeat , as soon as I touched her hand I felt my heart pounding out of my chest and air stifle.

I quickly grabbed the necklace yet I made it fall and we both crouched down to pick it up , my hand fell onto hers and at that moment , her eyes became my entire world , universe and life , they shone like chocolate opals , a sunset that my green iris came to rain upon.

"What's wrong with you ... what wrong with me?", I asked myself in a whisper.

"Huh?", she asked , almost cringing at my sentence

We both got up , still staring into the other's eye and I realised that ... maybe I'm sick , maybe I need to smoke a joint , maybe I need an edible.

"I want ... some butterbeer , come on"

"But I don't want to go with you..."

"I SAID ... that I want some butterbeer so we'll go get some , consider that another birthday gift from your part"

"Wait a sec...", she declared , getting on her tiptoes and tying the necklace around my neck. "I don't owe you anything now", she declared.

Her lips were so closer to mine , if I leaned , even just a little we'd...