Chapter 3 - Shopping with the Half Elf

"Talking"
"Whispering"
"SHOUTING"
'Thinking'
—————
—{Sean Pov}—
Day5/Ep4

"SERIOUSLY FLOOR 7 BUT IT WAS ONLY JUST THE OTHER DAY YOU ALMOST GOT YOURSELF KILLED ON LEVEL 5 WHAT IN THE WORLD MAKES YOU THINK YOUR READY FOR 7 HOW INSANE CAN YOU POSSIBLY BE" Eina screamed at Bell as I just enter the Guild. "As Please Ms Eina I've really grown a lot since then I Mean did I tell you my status is all the way up to E already same with Sean" I look confused as I just stand there.

"E? But no that's not even possible" eina said in disbelief as we go into a back room and show her. "Hmm let's Strength and endurance are both and agility D?! Huh? You weren't kidding Bell you've been advancing extremely quickly I-I'm not able to read the whole thing but... well your ability's do appear to be genuine" eina says as she cross her arms while we put our shirts and jackets down. "So I guess that mean It'll be okay with you if I go down to the floor 7 starting today" he says speaking for himself since I'm going down to floor 7 just in a different area

"On the one hand, if your status is really that impressive I have no reason not to clear you for floor 7, but, um... on the other hand both of your armor ugh... tell you what do either of you have plans for tomorrow" eina asks as we look at each other

Timeskip

Me and bell are waiting by a fountain for eina "Bell! Sean! Over here" eina says waving at us. "Ah oh Ms Eina Huh?!" Bell says but stop when he sees her in her outfit while she giggles.

"Morning wow you two got here pretty early we're you both looking forward to spending the day shopping with me that much?" She says with a smirk on her face as she looks more at bell who has a mini blush on his face. "Ah! Uh! Uh no, we're just-" bell try's to speak but stutters a lot making me sigh.

"It's okay, I Must admit I was pretty excited to see both of you, too. That's why I got all dressed up" she says leaning forward still. "O-oh" is the noise bell makes as eina giggles.

"Uh, Bell? This is the part where you complement my outfit go ahead" she says opening her arms and showing it all to bell. "OH! oh, uh... It's nice... you, uh... you look a lot younger!" Bells says as I face palm mentally and try not to laugh.

"What?! Hey, I'm not that to begin with, you know! You'd better apologize to me right now, Mister!" I laugh as bell struggles while eina holds him his face face right on his breasts. "Could you please let go of me?!" Bell lightly shouts as it echos along with mine and Eina laughter.

Soon we are walking threw the streets of Orario "So,where are we going today, Ms Eina?" Bell asks as we continue walking. "In there" Eina points at babel tower "Babel?" bell asks.

"Right to the Hephaestus familia Shop" eina says as we stop walking and just look up at it. "Wait?! WHAAAAA No way! Their stuff is so freaking expensive we can't even afford to think about buying something there" bell says dramatically as eina just smiles.

"Would to stop yelling you really should loosen up a little" Eina says grabbing bell and dragging Him while I just follow them letting then have their Date?. "Uh! Uh! M-Miss Eina!" Bell says as eina giggles "Let's Get shopping" Eina says giggling while dragging bell along.

Timeskip

We arrive on the shopping floor"Ah I had no idea there was a shop like this in Babel this is incredible!" Bell says amazed looking around. "Of course the top of it attracts the most attention but it also happens to be 1 of the Hephaestus storefronts let's look around" Eina says was we follow her.

"WHOA!  That says it's 30 million Valis!" Bell says as he looks at a door but suddenly the door next to it opens. "Welcome what can I do for you to day, valued customers?" We look at the Person Speaking and see it's Goddess Hestia! There is a moment of silence as the three of us stare at each other.