Chapter 12

"Talking"
"Whispering"
"SHOUTING"
'Thinking'
—{Sean Pov}—
S2 Ep1
—————

We're in the middle floors joined by Mikoto all of our back together as we stand in wait and when the hell hounds got close we kill them.

Timeskip

"I figured we'd run into some trouble, Good thing we had help" Welf says as we shit down for a bit. "For sure Thanks for the backup Ms Mikoto" Bell says as I Nod. "Anytime, I'm the one who asked to tag along in the first place, the least I could do was assist you" she says with a smile.

"Seriously you've been such a huge help" Bell says as Welf speaks up. "Agreed. We're really making some good time cruising three with an extra person on the team" welf say leaning forward more.

"Right when it was just us 4 I was worried that we wouldn't make it it's good to have you around this time" Lili says as she walk down to us. "I'm Sorry Sean our behavior forced you into a dangerous situation and I deeply regret it" Mikoto says bowing.

"Don't worry about it Ms Yamato you've apologized and made up for it enough and we forgave you already" I say patting her head making her blush a little.

Timeskip

"Cheers!" We says clicking our drinks together and then drinking. "Congratulations on your rank up Welf!" Bell says as I nod. "Thanks buddy" Welf says as I drink more.

"Level 2 huh?, you know since your one of the Hephaestus Familia's best blacksmiths, everything you make is gonna be worth a lot more from now" Lili says while I finish my Beer. "Well I'm just relieved this mean there's less of a chance I'll tarnish Hephaestus good name, ya know?" Welf says taking a large swig of his drink.

"But sadly this probably the end of our charming little party as we know it" Lili says getting mine and Bells attention. "The whole reason you joined us on our journey in the first place was so you could rank up and acquire some new smithing abilities, right I guess now that you've done that this is it then" Lili says gives a amused smirk.

"Quit looking at me with those sad puppy dog eyes, ha you think I would just ditch you guys because I got what I wanted, count on it kid, I'm staying" Welf says as he starts eating lightening the mood Lili brought down.

"To bad Mikoto didn't come with us tonight we're friends after all" i say as I bite into some Meat. "Well she did mention that she had a previous Engagement" Bell says as he also starts eating.

"Don't you think that's maybe she's just being polite since she is from a different familia after all" Lili says making me sigh. "But we're all from different familias too well except Sean and Bell of course" Welf says while I get another Beer.

"Now that you mention it, I guess we are" Bell says after a quick laugh. "Hey master Bell have you gotten any closer to ranking up yet" Lili asks bell who is eating. "My ability level rose quite a bit after we got back from the 18th floor though I'm surprised Sean didn't level up but he is close I think" Bell says while eating.

"Are you kidding me? I finna,y caught up to you two and your both almost a Level 3?!, that's just not fair!" welf says as I sigh. "Come on what'd you expect?" Lili says sounding drunk.

"You don't talk so much" Welf says annoyed. "What's all the about about 2 Level 3's" someone says as we turn we see some kid behind Welf. "I don't give fat squat how fast you say you 2 have gotten that high the fact of the matter is, your nothing but a big damn liar" The kid says as I notice he's apart of the Apollo familia.

"You 2 are scared little bunny boys running away from monsters and using you friends to rank up and now you've piggy-backed your way to almost Level 3, if I were that pathetic I'd be too embarrassed to show my face in public" He says as I get ready for a brawl and crack my neck.