(Changed) Chapter 28 - Planning

"Talking"
"Whispering"
'Thinking'
(For those wondering what happened to the Original Chapter 28 I deleted it cause I did not like it. I only made I because I couldn't think of what to do with the actual story. So yeah good job those lucky 10 who read the original you made it I'm also redoing the Chapter with the Goliath fight in it.)
—[Sean Pov]—
S3 Ep9
—————

I'm sitting in the lounge room with Hestia as Mikoto and Haruhime return. "Mikoto, Haruhime welcome home how was your trip into town" Hestia asks as Haruhime places the basket of groceries they got on to the table.

"Fairly uneventful however they way the everybody looked at us was um.. Unpleasant" Haruhime says as Lili takes the basket out the room. "As we feared Bell's Actions have had an impact and of course public opinion is growing more and more hostile the tension was palpable" Mikoto says as she Sits next to me on the couch.

"Oh... Figures" Hestia says as Mikoto looks around "Is Master Welf still occupied?" She asks looking out the window to the forger. "Yep hunkered down in his forge" Hestia say as I take a sip of my water.

"He won't be coming out of there for awhile let's leave him to it for now" I say nonchalantly as I put my cup down. 'Bell and I made up our minds to save her and we don't regret anything and it's not worth dwelling on what other people say' I think to myself as there is a knock on the door.

Goddess Gets up and goes answer the Door and Mikoto and Haruhime head up stairs. "Who could be at the door" I look to the door way and see Hermes as Goddess goes up stairs to get Bell I presume.

—{TimeSkip}—

"You Two are in surprisingly good spirits for people who have become the most hated people in Orario cudos!" He says in a Happy go lucky tone like always. "The facts speak for themselves you've both picked up the general sentiment I'm sure" Hey says as Bell seems tense.

"Did you come here just to tease us?! If that's all you wanted then beat it!" Hestia says crossing her arms over her chest and facing away. "The Xenos need your help" Hermes says shocking us as I nearly do a spit take.

"What do you mean?!" Goddess asks still suprised but also serious now. "No need to keep up the charade Uranus up to speed on their existence awhile ago. Up 'til now, I've been working behind the scenes." Hermes says as Goddess and Bell looks at each other while hesitating.

"Do you know where they might be?" Bell asks still a bit hesitant. "Asfi's out with a Small team looking but we've yet to find anything I suspect that they split up and took shelter in different locations. Regardless there is a good chance that they haven't left the sewers beneath Daedalus street" Hermes says casually.

"The place is probably crawling with Loki's children by now" Hestia says much less hesitant now. "Yep and Lady Freya has got Babel under close surveillance and the Ganesha Familia's got the entrance to the dungeon locked down tight. If monsters were to hide in the city Daedalus street seems like the most logical choice. Ais Party is patrolling that area" Hermes says leaning forward and putting his hands together.

"Wait Miss Ais?" Bell asks becoming somber and slightly down. "Hermes It's a long shot but what if we explain the situation to Loki? I wouldn't call it a truce but if could just convince her to look the other way while the Xenos return to the Dungeon" Hestia Says but Hermes just cuts her off.

"Unlikely even if Loki were privy to the Details her Children would never condone an act of Sympathy towards Monsters. Don't forget Finn Deimne he's desperate to reclaim his peoples former glory. And he wouldn't do anything to jeopardize that goal" Hermes says as Bell gets more somber and lean back into the couch more.