Chapter 12

Fatima : (laughs) Malayiah, let me tell you the story without you interrupting me.

Malayiah : Girl, hurry the hell up. You was just now starting to get to the good parts. I wasted my good drink on the first half of the story.

Fatima : You're really lucky that I love you. Because your mouth would have been wrote in a check for an ass whooping.

Malayiah : Stop trying to sound like somebody's old ass grandma. What did you say back to my brother?

Fatima : (grabs both sides of Zac's face, cupping his face with her hands) Yes, Zachary. I would love to be your girlfriend. -she says as she kisses him-

Zac : -deepens the kiss as he holds on to her waist-

Zac and Fatima had a full blown make out session in the park. After about five minutes of tonguing each other down, Fatima pulled away to catch some air.

Zac : -sliding the ring on her ring finger- See Ti, now anytime a lame ass nigga come in your face, they will know that you're cuffed already.

Fatima : -wiping her tears smiling- Baby it's so beautiful, you wasn't being cheap I see.

Zac : Fatima stop playing with me. You know I'm not cheap.

Fatima : (laughs) Your not, but your always complaining about some shit. Can you pick me up? I don't feel like walking back to the car, that's a long ass walk back.

Zac : I'm not picking your heavy ass up. Do you really think that I'm about to carry you and myself back to the car? That's a big fucking negative Fatima.

Fatima : Zachary, your carrying me back to the car. You brought me out here and now my feet are hurting.

Zac : I told you not to wear any sandals or heels, Ti. You did it anyways, because you never really cared for gym shoes. Even though you have every name brand pair of gym shoes there is.

Fatima : Zac, your carrying me back to the car. I will stand here all day and night if you don't carry me back to the car.

Zac : You wouldn't Ti. So, you might as well come on. We have one more place to go to anyways. -he says as he starts to walk away-

Zac made it all the way to the car thinking that Fatima was behind him. He stood at the car for a few minutes, waiting to see if she would appear out of the park. When he noticed that she wasn't coming, he walked all the way back to the spot where he left her. She was standing there with her arms folded.

Zac : Let's go Ti. Like, you're not about to stand here all day.

Fatima : I'm not moving Zac, and I should be crying because you called me fat.

Zac : Baby, I did not call you fat. I said that you were heavy as hell Fatima. Come on, I will pick you up.

Fatima : -smiles- Okay, that's more like it. -she says as she walks up to Zac-

Zac : - picking her up as she wraps her legs around his waist- Remind me to thank your mother for your stubbornness.

Fatima : -wraps her arms around his neck- I'm not stubborn baby, but where are you taking me next?

Zac : The Georgia Aquarium. Then after that, I'm taking your thick ass home.

Fatima : I can't wait to get home so I can take a nice hot bubble bath. Then, when I'm finished with my bath, Zac is going to give me a foot massage. He's even going to cuddle me to sleep too.

Zac : Wait, how you speaking about Zac like he's not here? Who said that I was rubbing them crusty ass toes?

Fatima : I said you were going to rub my feet and cuddle me to sleep. Zac is going to do it unless he wants me to be mad at him again. I know you not talking about my feet Zachary.