Twenty-Five

The sun was warm, a small drafty breeze but you could barely feel it. Meredith, Addison and Amelia had just finished walking down the path, they had been betting on how many girls Mark would sleep with on this trip. Addison and Amelia had informed Meredith there is always a new girl in the morning. 

They walked over to the other group and Ruby, they had already begun setting up their area with their portable parsols and inflatables which they kept in a shed they rented on the beach. Caleb had been setting up since they had arrived. 

The kids loved it, being able to go and swim then retreat to their little space.

Meredith felt so welcomed, so loved and accepted by everyone within his family. Amelia untied her dress and soon stood in just her bikini. Lacey was wearing a swimming costume with thrills and a mermaid pattern.

"You coming in the water Mer"Amelia asked, Derek, Mark and Carolyn had just made it to them when the question was asked. Derek could sense her nerves. He placed a hand on her shoulder, showing her that he was there for her, with her. 

"Yeah, give me a sec"She nodded and turned to Derek. He looked down on her with the brightest smile. He pulled the strings that made her strapped sleeve before turning her around to unzip the dress, within a second it fell to the floor leaving her standing in her bikini. She wore high waisted bottoms with a bralette which cupped her boobs perfectly giving them the most fitting lift and shape. Her two piece set was a white colour with an elegant rose pattern. She looked stunning.

"Come"Addison took Meredith's hand into her own as she began to lightly tug her toward the water. Lizzy and Kathleen were giving Laurence and Caleb the biggest glares as they noticed them staring at the blonde. 

"Mumma come"Lacey called from where she and Charles played with Ruby. Kathleen walked with Lizzy to tend to the girl leaving Carolyn and the boys.

"Fucking hell Derek"Caleb chuckled, Derek tensed.

"What"He replied knowing what was to come, he believed his sisters partners often forgot he was their brother.

"Your girl, man she is hot" Derek hadn't believed he would say it. Derek shook his head.

"Have some respect yeah. You are married to my sister and Mer doesn't want you gawking. Addison is wearing a lot less"Carolyn smirked, her little boy was getting jealous. 

The three girls held hands as they ran into the water which at first touch was cold, Meredith squealed. But as they got deeper in the warmth took over.  In moments they were splashing eachother and laughing, as if they had always been a trio.

A short while passed, Derek watched as the three emerged from the water, his eyes on his blonde. He knew the breeze would hit her and he also knew her body, he knew her nipples would harden and poke through. He grabbed the towel she packed and jogged to her, wrapping it around her.

"You knew I would be cold?"Meredith giggled. Derek nodded.

"Always, just like when you get out of the shower or bath" He noticed those little things, especially when it came to her. 

Addison and Amelia had gone the other way to help entertain the three kids. 

"You could always wear my shirt when we get back over there, dad is showering Ruby in the shed she is all sandy and dog smelly"Derek pulled a face as he walked with her close to him.

"Yeah, I might. When we get back I will freshen up before dinner"He nodded as they reached where they sat.

Before he sat down with her he decided to make a point, he cupped her cheek and pressed his lips against hers, her body reacted as it always did and melted into him.