𝓒𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓫𝓪𝓬𝓴 - 𝓘𝓷𝓽𝓻𝓸

For those who are reading this, thank you so much for reading my last book "Code-134340 Bangtan Pt.1 Begin". I know haven't completed it yet, but I wanted to have a "warm up book", to get back into my usual writing habits. As a person who loves to write, I can sometimes get into writing blocks. Sad but true. Anyway, I hope you will enjoy this warm up book and give it lots of love ♡ . More is yet to come! 

Note: Some concert locations are thought up of my friends, so don't get confused if you see more destinations, it's just for fun, hehe. Please remember, that English is not my mother tongue, so please take it easy with me :) I repeat it again, if you don't like NSFW, or it triggers you, then please don't read it!

◉◉

The Main Characters:

Min Yoongi or SUGA, or Agust D (30): Is One of the most popular members of "BTS's" "rap line"

Min Yoongi or SUGA, or Agust D (30): Is One of the most popular members of "BTS's" "rap line". Since he was a child, he was already linked with music. Yoongi has started rapping after hearing a song of the most famous trio "Epik High", "Fly". The fact he was just 13. Till now, he passions for melodies, beats, and of course rapping. His stage names are, "SUGA" (for shooting guard by basketball) and "Agust D", (reverse D T SUGA) (Daegu Town SUGA). ARMY do also know him as "Lil Meow Meow" & "Daddy", for sending them to Hong Kong (orgasm).

Lee Hi (24): A staff who has just been hired by HYBE

Lee Hi (24): A staff who has just been hired by HYBE. No wonder why Yoongi doesn't knows her, he hasn't seen her anywhere either. Lee Hi can be total pervert and dirty minded at the same time, however she shows it only to Yoongi, who enjoys to bend her over anytime they are alone. She brings out a new side of Yoongi, and makes him having hunger for her only. 

/ᐠ_ ꞈ _ᐟ\

Alright, that was the intro! I will update you, once new characters join the story, till now enjoy the intro.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now let's get to the story! I don't want this intro to be too long.