⒉ 𝓢𝓽𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮 𝓕𝓮𝓮𝓵𝓳𝓷𝓰𝓼

After 10 hours flying:

Finally we have arrived in LA, however it was already dark, but I didn't mind it, as LA is one of the most beautiful cities at night. As I stepped out of the plane, I already felt the warm breeze running through my hair, so I closed my eyes and enjoyed the short moment, when we already went into the bus, that brought us to the airport. In the airport, we checked in, and American ARMY waved at me, I also waved at them. After the bunch of controls, it was finally time to call a cab and drive to the hotel. You should know, that I am mostly staying at hotels with less people, as it would be too dangerous for me to be surrounded by crowds. The taxi drove miles, till it reached the hotel. 

Arrived at the hotel: 

We checked in at the reception. As we were done, I hurried to my room to rest. While I was chilling in the room, I suddenly heard the door bell. I opened it and saw Hi in her sexy brown pink night dress with a cute pink ribbon on it. "What are you doing here?". I whispered to her, she has told me, that if she could stay here for a while. I nod and told her to be careful for not getting caught, so she agreed. Hi came in and took a seat on the desk in my hotel room. "Say, why did you not mind me coming in?". She asked me in a flirty tone, however I took a deep breath until I was able to answer. Yet I was still wondering, why she wanted to see me, the fact she wore a night dress, made me blush a bit, so I did not look when talking to her, only to have no wild thoughts, so I did a small talk with her. "I saw your conversation with the other staffs...".

"Do you really like me?".

I know what I said, was stupid, however Hi smirked and stared at me. I felt edgy at the way she looked at me, like she did in our company. However she noticed my sweaty face, licks her lip and bits it. I had a weird feeling of what will come next, so I turned quickly to her and smiled nervously. Right at that moment, Hi turned around, to show her butt and her pants. "Please fuck me~". She let a small moan out, as she tells me to bend her over and shook her ass. Seeing her sexy booty, made me already feeling lust, and I bit my lip. At the same time my cock has got hard. As she saw that my dick was stiff under my pants, she slide her pants aside and I saw her juicy asshole and pussy. Ah.., how much I wanted to rip her off. "Wow, she is already wet". I bit my lip and smirked, though Hi has caught me enjoying the sight of it. "You like what you see? Why don't you put your mic inside me, huh? Ah, my pussy wants to feel your huge cock so bad right now~". She said and licked her finger to stick it in her anus. "Come and get it, I know you are hungry for it~".

"Come on Daddy~".

"Please fuck me as rough as you can~".

Hi became wild as she was total horny, but on the other side I was it too, so I slowly pulled down my pants and she smirked while watching me undressing. I felt nervous, as I didn't know how to bend over a girl, however I couldn't resist it seeing her pussy so lonely, so I took off my t-shirt, which revealed my chest and BTS's "7" tattoo, that was on my shoulder. "There you were hiding your tattoo, mhm..., I really want to touch it". Of course I told her that she can touch it right after I fucked her. Hi nod and continued masturbating, while I've removed my pants.

◉◉ 

After I was fully naked, I smirked at her and licked my lips and asked her how I looked, and so Hi smiled and told me to come closer. I neared her and spanked her ass, which has got a shade of red after slapping her. I loved the way she cried for more, so I slapped her till she was fully red. After many spanks, it was time to fuck. "Don't be so gentle with this sexy virgin". Hi has told me and I told her, that it would be hard to slow me down once I am horny, so I removed her pants to lick her pussy through till she was completely wet. I heard her cries, however I'd rather wanted to fuck her, so I put my cock inside her pussy and moved. Hi's moans, as I started fucking her hard were so hot as fuck. "Ohh, yes, fuck me~". I speeded up and as I speeded up, her pussy was bleeding. "Daddy will help you getting rid of this virginity, ahh fuck, you feel so good, hahh!!~".