Chapter 1

YAHOO GUYS I AM BACK! Hope ya like my newest story CREEK ALL DA WAY!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tweek was sitting in his room. He had his hands behind his back. "O-Oh dear..I-I messed u-up ngf.." He mumbled.

"Tweek!" His mother called.

"Gah! C-Coming m-mom!!" He stuttered, running down the stairs.

"Hi honey, want some coffee? I just got a new creamer." His mother offered.

Tweek nodded. "Oh. Uh yea. Th-Thank you." He said.

Tweek took his coffe and bolted for the stairs. He sighed. "M-Man. I ,ngf, got t-to study!" He said, grabbing his textbook.

(Time skip brought to you by Butters's taffy. Nothin tastes better~!)

It was morning and Craig cracked open his eye lids. "Ugh. Morning." He groaned.

He got up off his bed and checked his phone. "HOLY SHT! 7:48???" He yelled. He grabbed black jeans, a blue long sleeved shirt, and his infamous blue wool hat with the yellow fuzz ball.

Craig ran down stairs and took a poptart from the cabinet and right out the door.

After a few minutes he finally arrives at school. "I made it on fucking time." He said, placing his hands on his knees, catching his breath.

"Yo Craig! Rough morning?" Clyde called, him and Token walking up to him.

"Ha, guess you could say that." Craig muttered.

Craig got up and walked to them. "Well you're lucky since the doors didn't lock yet." Token said.

"Yup." Craig replied.

All three are inside and they walk to their homeroom. Craig looked at the empty desk beside him. He looked at Clyde. He mouthed 'Where's Tweek?'

Clyde shrugged. 'Sorry bro.' he mouthed back.

Craig sighed. The only reason he looked forward to school was because of Tweek. He hated all the lessons and the homework, but Tweek was always there. Even though Tweek was just about the most nervous person he'd ever met.

About a half hour into class, the door busted open. "Ack! Sorry I-I'm late! A-Am I going to fail? Will I get a detention? Oh no I cant-" Tweek started.

"Thats enough. You're fine, just hand me your slip." Mr. Garrison said.

Tweek nodded and searched his pockets nervously. "H-Here, ngf." He stammered.

Mr. Garrison nodded. "Get to your seat." He said.

Tweek nodded and shuffled towards his seat near Craig. "Jeez what happened?" Craig asked.

Tweek gasped and turned towards Craig. He smiled in realization. "O-Oh I-I..I was up l-late and I didn't fall a-asleep till f-four." He stammered.

Craig smiled softly. Only Tweek saw him smile and that made Tweek feel special. Tweek felt a red tone appear on his cheeks. "Do you need to go to the nurse? Because you look like shit." Craig said shaking his head.

Tweek pouted. "No." He answered.

Tweek was too damn cute! Goddammit why is Craig feeling like this? SO MANY FEELS!

Craig nodded and chuckled at how fucking adorable Tweek was being. "Okay." He said.

The morning went by quickly and then it was lunch. Craig was walking when he felt someone hang onto his arm. He looked down and saw Tweek. He smiled. Tweek was panting with beads of sweat falling and his face was red.

"I-I tried t-to catch up t-to you. Y-You're t-to fast." Tweek breathed out.

Craig chuckled and gave a playful noogie to Tweek. Tweek smiled and giggled a little. "So Tweekers, how was your morning?" Craig asked, making conversation.

Tweek shrugged and he started to shake a little. "G-Good. I-I yelled again i-in class.." He mumbled.

Craig put his arms on Tweek's shoulders to try and calm him down. "C'mon buddy you're okay." He said.

Tweek looked up and smiled. "L-Lets eat." He said.

Craig nodded and headed for the linch line.