Chapter 7

HEHEHEGEGE!!! Final chappie! Sadly...this is a heart string puller, depending if you have souls or not! XD any who on with the FAANFIC!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Craig was lying in bed thinking about Tweek. Its had been over a week. Spring break was coming close to an end.

Suddenly Craig's phone goes off.

Kyle: CRAIG!

Craig: What?

Kyle: Do you know where Tweek is?

Craig: No. Why?

Kyle: He's been missing for HOURS!!

Craig: Hold on. Omw.

Kyle: Before you go...you should see this..

Craig saw that Kyle sent him a video message.

~Video Message~
Kyle was recording. "L-Let me g-go!!" Tweek cried.

"No you stupid fag." Cartman said.

Cartman was holding Tweek by his arms in restraint.

"Cartman knock it off!" Stan yelled.

"No! Not until the little fairy confesses." Cartman said.

Tweek had tears forming in his eyes. "Please.." He begged.

Cartman smirked and tightened his grip. Tweek yelped in pain. "S-STOP!!" He sobbed.

Cartman wouldn't stop. "Just say the words." He mocked.

Tweek was crying now. "FINE! I-I love C-Craig! N-Now let m-me go!!" He cried.

Cartman let Tweek go and watched with a triumph smirk as Tweek ran away crying.

Cartman yelled after him, "FREAK!!"

~End Video~
Craig felt angered and yet happy.

Kyle: Cartman was bullying him...for loving you.

Craig: Cartman is going to get a beat down for messing with MY Tweek!

Kyle: (:

Craig set down his phone and ran downstairs. He felt warm and happy inside. I guess this is what love feels like..

Craig put on his warm winter jacket. It may be spring but it was snowing heavily.

Craig ran out the door in search for he love, Tweek.

Tweek was cold...he couldn't move anymore and his vision was blury. "Craig.." He whispered softly.

Craig had been looking for almost an hour with no sign of Tweek. He was losing hope until he heard a cough.

Craig looked around his surroundings and he spotted a well. Could he...?

Craig looked in and saw a frozen Tweek. "TWEEK!!! Oh my god!" He yelled worriedly.

Craig looked around and spotted rope next to the shed near the well. He grabbed the rope and tied one end to a tree and dropped the other end into the well.

Craig climbed down the rope and he lifted Tweek's body and he held him. "Tweek?" He whispered.

Tears were falling from Craig's eyes onto Tweek's pale face. Craig lifted Tweek higher so he could hug him.

"Tweek..." Craig whispered. He jumped a little as he felt someone move.

Craig looked at Tweek's face and saw that his eyes were struggling to open.

Tweek's eyes finally opened and he was met with Craig bawling his eyes out. "C-Craig...?" He croaked out.

Craig was smiling weakly and he let the poor boy sit up. "Tweek..I'm so..so sorry.." Craig whispered.

"I-It's fine.." Tweek said.

Craig gave a half hearted laugh. "You are such a clueless dummy." He said.

Tweek blushed. "A-Am not!" He whined.

Craig looked into Tweek's green eyes. "Tweek.?" He asked.

"Y-Yeah..?" Tweek said.

Craig smiled and kissed Tweek. Tweek's eyes grew wide and slowly kissed back. Tweek wrapped his arms around Craig's neck and Craig wrapped his around Tweek's waist.

Tweek shifted a bit to get better access. Craig grinned and lifted Tweek onto his lap. Tweek gasped and Craig took this as an opportunity to shoved his tongue in Tweek's mouth.

Tweek felt like he was melting. He shyly stuck his tongue in Craig's mouth, discovering every nook and cranny.

Craig did the same ti Tweek. Craig pulled Tweek's body closer and he bit Tweek's tongue, causing him to give a soft moan.

Tweek turned bright red, but Craig didn't seem to care. Craig pulled away panting. Saliva strings still connected their bruised and puffy lips.

"I love you Tweekers." Craig said.

Tweek smiled brightly. "I love you too, Craig." He said with no stutter.

Craig picked Tweek up. "Can you climb out?" He asked.

Tweek nodded and started to climb.

After that day, Tweek and Craig lived happily sappy ever after.

CLICHÉ!!!!!! (~*•*)~