Chapter 6

Sorry I didn't update! I was working on other stories! Also I had writers block..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tweek was in a bathroom stall panicking. "Wh-Why did I, ngh, d-do that?!" He wondered out loud.

Suddenly the bathroom door opened. Tweek picked his feet off the ground and held them close to his body.

Tweek was worried someone might find him, meaning Cartman or Craig.

"Tweek?" A voice asked. Tweek recognized it immediately as Kyle.

Tweek got up and got out of the stall. Kyle gasped. "Are you okay?" He asked.

Tweek nodded. "Y-Yeah..." He said.

Kyle sighed and smiled sadly. "Craig told me to find you. He's worried that he hurt you." He informed.

Tweek nodded. "N-No...Ca-Cartman is th-the one who st-started this.." He explained.

Kyle's eyes widened. "What did he do?" He asked.

Tweek shook his head. "N-Nothing! I-I gotta g-go to c-class!!" He said quickly, running out of the stall.

Tweek ran to his first period and sat down. Craig looked at him nervously. Is he okay?

Craig pulled out his phone and started messaging Kyle, who just walked in.

Craig: Do you know whats up with Tweek?

Kyle: Partly, Cartman is bullying him. But I'm not sure the reason.

Craig: Did you ask Tweek?

Kyle: Yeah, he wont tell me.

Craig: K, thnx.

Kyle: No problem.

Craig was glaring daggers at Cartman whom was a few seats away.

After a while the bell rang. "Gah!" Tweek yelled.

A lot of the classmates chuckled and laughed.

Tweek sighed and stood up, carrying his books with him. "Tweek? Are you okay?" Craig asked.

Tweek looked at him and gave him a forced sad smile. "Y-Yeah, don't w-worry a-about me." He said.

Craig felt his heart tighten. Oh how Cartman was going to get his ass kicked.

~Time skip cuz I'm too lazy~

Tweek wouldn't look at Craig the whole time they rode home. "Are you mad at me?" Craig asked.

Tweek shook his head, not saying a thing. Craig sighed.

Days flew by and Tweek barely talked to Craig. Craig was getting worried because Tweek seemed to be getting more depresssed.

Tweek was taking a walk when Cartman stalked up to him. "Hey fag." He greeted menacingly.

Tweek whimpered. "Wh-What do y-you want?!" He asked.

"Well I just wanted to let you know, that you're a freak." He said.

Tweek's eyes widened. "Wh-"

"Seriously?! What kind of person would love their best friend, when they're clearly straight!" Cartman mocked.

Tweek felt so broken. Was he really such a freak? Tears escaped Tweek's eyes. He ran of leaving a laughing Cartman.

Tweek ran home and into his room. He pulled out his phone.

Tweek: We cAnT bE fRiEnDs aNyMoRe.

Craig: What?! Tweek! Why?!

Tweek: I'm SoRrY..

Craig: Tweek answer me!

Craig: Tweek? TWEEK?!

Tweek shut off his phone and he laid in bed crying his eyes out.

Craig was furious, sad, and most of all heartbroken. Why had Tweek said that?

Craig jumped off his bed and ran to Tweek's house. He ran up to the door and knocked on it frantically. Tweek's parents weren't home because they were at work and Craig knew this.

"Tweek! Open up!" Craig begged.

Tweek opened his window. "L-Leave me a-alone!" He cried.

Craig looked up and saw a crying Tweek. "Tweek..please. Please don't do this!" He pleaded.

Tweek let a few tears fall as he said, "I h-have t-to! I-I'm a f-freak!" He cried, slamming his window shut.

Craig felt so broken. He walked down the sidewalk, tears threatening to spill. He walked to Kyle's house.

Kyle was hanging out with Stan when he heard someone knocking on the door. He got up to answer it. He opened it and saw a very broken person named Craig.

"C-Craig?! Wh-What happened?!" Kyle asked.

Craig shook his head. "Can you watch over Tweek for me?" He asked.

Kyle nodded. "But why?" He asked.

"Tweek stopped talking to me." Craig said, turning to leave.

Kyle shut the door. He walked sadly over to Stan.

Craig cursed at himself for not realizing Tweek's pain. "Why am I such an idiot?!" He asked himself angrily.

Craig sighed and went to his house and locked himself in his room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The next chapter is the last since I have barely any feed back...sorry guys. :(