Chapter 3

Fluffiness ahead! Well awkward fluffiness so yeah...I DEDICATE THIS TOOO CRAZYMAZY116!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Craig and Tweek walked in comfortable silence. "Hey Tweek?" He asked.

Tweek looked at him. "Yeah Craig?" He answered.

"Do you wanna stay the night? My mom's not going to be home and I will be bored." He said.

Tweek nodded. "Sure I-I'll have to a-ask my m-mom." He said.

Craig nodded and headed towards the store. Tweek tripped and fell onto Craig, which was awkward.

Tweek's face turned bright red. He was right on top of Craig. "A-Ah! I-I'm so s-sorry!" He stammered, blushing a firetruck engine red color.

Craig turned red. "U-Um its fine T-Tweek." He said.

Tweek felt his heart hammer in his chest. He looked into Craig's eyes. "U-Um.." He stuttered and hurriedly got off him.

Craig sat up and rubbed his head. He got up and held out his hand to help Tweek up.

Tweek took his hand and he bit his lip. "Th-thank you..." He said shyly.

"No problem." Craig said. His heart started beating faster. Man what is going on with me? Craig was blushing hard.

Tweek smiled a little. Why is Craig blushing? ACK! I hope he doesn't think I'm weird... Tweek took a deep breath.

Craig chuckled and let go of Tweek's hand. "Jeez clutz." He teased.

Tweek blushed. "A-Am not!" He exclaimed blushing.

Craig laughed. Ah forget it, he's fucking adorable! Craig smiled softly. "Well lets go." He said.

Tweek nodded. He walked closely to Craig. "Sorry...a-again..." He whispered.

Craig smiled and patted Tweek's head. "Its fine Tweekers." He said.

Tweek smiled, his messy blonde hair falling in his face. Craig lightly moves Tweek's hair out of Tweek's face.

Tweek blushed heavily. He felt his breathing labor. He couldn't take this, he knew he was different than other guys. He liked other guys.

Tweek sighed. He can't like me..He dates girls. Not guys..Craig...

Craig looked at the growing depressed Tweek. "Tweekers? You okay?" He asked.

Tweek looked down at his shoes. "N-Nothing.." He said.

Craig tilted his head. "You don't-" He was cut off when Tweek kissed his cheek.

Tweek blushed and he felt tears coming and he couldn't handle it so he ran away crying.

"W-Wait! Tweek!" Craig called, but it was too late..Tweek was running away. "Tweek..." He whispered. He held his cheek feeling it burn. His face turned red.

Tweek was in his room. He was crying his eyes out. He had the covers pulled over his head. Why did I do that?! I am such an idiot!

Craig was walking home in silence. "Why...what just happened...?" He wondered.

Craig pulled out his phone to text Tweek.

Craig: Hey, are you okay?

Tweek: ...I'm sOrrY.

Craig: For what?

Tweek: For bEing An idIot.

Craig: What are you talking about? I found you adorable!

Tweek: ReAllY? BuT I kisSed yOu...SorT oF...

Craig: Its fine. I know it was just you trying to be nice ad thankful.

Tweek: ThAnK yOu...

Craig: No problem. Night.

Tweek: NiGhT..

Tweek smiled at his phone. Phew...my secret is safe..

Craig was laying down on his bed. Tweek. What are you doing to me? Craig sighed, he turned on his side. "Tweek...why am I feeling like this..." He asked himself.

Tweek was sitting at his desk sipping on coffee. Craig...Why can't you see I love you..

Tweek sighed and laid down on his bed. I'll try...to tell him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tomorrow is the party. How will they do? Will Tweek confess? I KNOW BUT YOU HAVE TO FIND OUT!!! Follow me! PLEASE?