Epilogue!

Tweek's POV:
It had been over a week since Craig and I started going out. We were practically inseparable. Cartman tried to bully me again, but Craig put a stop to that quickly. As far as I can tell, I'm deeply in love with Craig Tucker.

*****
"Tweeeeeeek!!!" Craig groaned, belly flopping onto my bed.

I giggled and looked at him, adjusting the reading glasses that sat upon my nose. "What i-is it Craig?" I questioned. I still had a bit of a stutter, but Craig didn't mind it one bit.

Craig lifted his head to face me, my cheeks heated up at the sight of his bluish-black orbs. (I forgot if they were red or blue lolol) "Can we do something? I mean other than each other anyway." He asked, saying the last part with a smirk.

I turned crimson and instantly kicked him off my bed. "P-Pervert!" I screeched, hiding my face with my textbook.

I heard him chuckle and get up. He wrapped his muscular arms around me and pulled me closer to him, I leaned into his chest, my face still burning with embarrassment. "Haha, I was joking Tweekers." He teased,lightly kissing the top of my head.

I pouted and nodded in understanding. I started to feel... Sleepy? He was so warm and comfy. I slowly closed my eyes, his vibrating chest lulling me to sleep.

*****
I was standing at my locker, trying to reach my top shelf. I stuck out my tongue in determination. I heard a laugh and quickly looked in that direction. I pouted, "Whats s-so funny C-Craig?" I asked.

Craig snickered and reached over my head, gracefully grabbing my books. "My damsel in distress looked like he was in trouble." He teased with a wink.

I could feel my face heat up at the comment. "D-Dummy.." I mumbled, taking my books gently from his hands.

He chuckled and leaned close to my face. "Wanna know something?" He questioned.

I cocked my head to the side in confusion. "What i-is it?" I asked in reply.

Craig got so close to my now red ears. How embarrassing.. "I want to kiss you." He murmured huskily.

I gulped and looked into his stormy eyes. I bit my lip and averted my emerald eyes. "...I-I want to k-kiss you too.." I whispered back, hiding my incredibly red face. Craig smirked and lightly grabbed my hands, gently removing them from my face. I swallowed the growing lump in my throat as he leaned closer to my face. Finally, after what seemed to be forever, his chapped lips were upon my soft pink ones. I hesitantly wrapped my arms around his neck, him placing his hands where my hips were. I tilted my head to deepen the kiss.

We were kissing for about two minutes when, "NO PDA!!!" Mr. Garrison screeched.

Craig pulled back, causing me to whimper. I realized what I did and covered my mouth. Craig turned to Mr. Garrison and flipped him off. "FUCK YOU! We all know what you do in the teacher's lounge with Mr. Hat!" He spat, motioning to Mr. Garrison's right hand. Mr. Garrison blushed and stomped away, leaving me in a fit of giggles. "Haha.. You okay Tweekers?" Craig asked me.

I smiled and lightly kissed his nose. "I'm fine."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~SURPRISE!!!! Lol I didn't think I was gonna do this, but a person requested it! She (or he) voted for this story a lot! So thanks! (I forgot how to spell your name lol) anyways! There will be a sequel to this called Stan and Kyle= Style. Its all about their relationship during Tweek's bullying. Ugh, might take me a bit, but keep watch for it! Whelp! Till next time, ja'ne!!