Year 1|Chapter 1: Welcome to Your New School Life

A/N: This is just a testing to see if this fanfic is good or nah. If this unexpectedly turn out to be quite good with you guys as the judge, then I'll probably continue it. Almost forget to say it, but this would follow the LN. Please leave some comments so I know that it's kinda good or nah.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Third POV

A person, student is running amongst the crowd appearing on the sides of the road. He's dashing through the corners of every alleys, jumping over fences and even almost fall into a garden of rose...all of that is because he woke up late for at his first day at highschool.

"Aaahh! I hope I'm not late! It's gonna be so embarrassing if I am!" Said the boy as he wander around the streets.

Y/n POV

I finally arrived at this prestigious school, Advance Nurturing Highschool. Considering my current situation and the time I took to reach this place, the bus should be arriving just about...now. As I expected, the bus arrived, welp, I guess I'm not late then.

As I entered the campus's area, I could felt a breeze welcoming me, such a fresh start. There are many factors that I would need to consider, like making alli-friends. This fresh start is certainly needed so that I could have a fresh mood. Speaking of mood, I wonder how everyone here must felt.

I wonder what kind of people will I met here, after all, I heard this school is pretty interesting.

I then walk inside, believing that I'm on the right path to the right class. Who will I met today? What kind of people would be my friends? How should I start my introduction? Thoughts after thoughts began flooding my mind and without me noticing, I've arrived in front of a class with Class 1-B written on the sign.

The class looks like an ordinary class, not too fancy nor is it too plain. I believe that unlike of my previous school, where you choose your seat, in this school, your seat has already been chosen for you. That's actually quite nice of them, considering new students would have a hard time socializing.

Apparently, I wasn't the only one in the classroom, I mean, of course! I was actually hoping to be the first, but anyways...

I went to my seat which is positioned next to a window, basically at the second row on the first column from the left. Next to me is a beautiful girl, that hair...is it strawberry? By the way, she's seated next to me. Judging by her appearance she must be quite the kind person and she's probably going to be the class representative. Why I assume such things? Let's just say that it's just feelings.

Her eyes met mine and that's how I get myself a friend.

"Hello there. My name's Honami Ichinose. Nice to meet you."

She introduced herself to me kindly. By those words alone, I could tell that she's not the kind of person who would judge others solely based on rumors. If she did that to any other guy, they would probably fell deeply in love as they set their sights on her face full of smile.

As I opened my mouth, I wonder what kind of introduction I should come up with. Should I do the calm and nonchalant one? Or the one that would give me the impression of a cheerful and kind person? I don't know, it's so hard to decide.

"I'm Y/n Oshi. Nice to meet you too. I hope we're gonna be good friends." I said.

An normal introduction with a little bit of extra, why that sounds too simple, I hope that should leave her with a good impression. She smiled back at me, that should mean I left a good impression, right? So much thought is flooding my mind, I shouldn't do that, let me flush them first so I could keep myself calm and simple.