Year 1|Chapter 2: First Experience as Class B's Student

{Y/n POV}

On our second day of school which is our first day of class---we spent most of our time running over the course of objectives. Apparently, many of the students were quite surprised, if not a little disappointed, by how genuinely warm and friendly the teachers at this school looked. In my point of view, most of the students are listening and taking notes like normal high school students, so it's not going to be much of a problem. It was up to every individual student whether or not he or she wanted to listen in class. Teachers here act real different.

I took in the wholesome atmosphere, and soon it was lunchtime. Students stood up and left with their new acquaintances, disappearing from my view. I couldn't help but felt somewhat lonely, considering I haven't made any single male friends. Ichinose, on the other hand is already associated with a group of her own.

"I guess this is why I should have go for the more fun introduction." I muttered.

"Feeling lonely?"

A voice surprised me from behind. It sounds serious yet kind and with the intention to help. Looking back, there are 3 boys near my seat and 2 of them have gone out. So, this person must be... I look back to see a young man with violet-bluish hair and purple eyes.

"Yo! You're Kanzaki-kun, right?" I spoke, in a fine manner.

"Yeah, nice to meet you, Oshi-kun."

I turned my body to face toward him. His looks and height are quite average. I don't feel any bad intentions either, this should be a chance to make a friend!

"Kanzaki-kun, you're not going? Or maybe...you don't have any friends?"

"I don't feel like going. I haven't had the chance to befriend anyone yet, and so, I got my sights on you."

So that's how it is, I look pitiful, lonely, and needed attention... I exposed to much of myself through my emotion. It must have been quite easy to check on my thoughts too. Speaking of thoughts, I wonder what is he thinking right now. Is he thinking of making me his first friend? That would benefit me by alot.

"Well, to be honest, I do pity you a bit."

I knew it! I shouldn't have let people easily read me. He must have been quite surprised after knowing most of my thoughts.

"Whelp! Then, let's be friends! You'll be my first boy friend. Wait no, that sounds weird. Male friend! Yeah, that's better." I exclaimed.

"Sure, we could be friends."

He spoke in a good manner. Yes, a good manner. I can't tell specifically what kind of manner, but it's a good manner. Yeah, alright! Let's stop thinking about that. Now that I've got a friend, I wouldn't need to worry for my future.

Some minutes after the end-of-class bell rang, about half of the students had disappeared. Those who remained either secretly want to go, were unconscious of their surroundings, or preferred being alone.

"Anyone wanna come with me? I was thinking of heading to the cafeteria." Announced Ichinose as she stood. She's clearly one of those kind popular girls. I had to give it to her, that confidence is going to be a great factor affecting this class as a whole. I actually tried raising my hand, and...

"I'll go with you!"

"Me too!"

One by one, girls began gathering around Ichinose, and her sights are blocked by the amount of girls around her. Why did those girls have to jump around her? This could've been a moment for me to learn more about Ichinose and becoming closer with her.