𝟬𝟬𝟮. 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘮 𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘮

𓈒 👑 ݁ . ☁︎.🪞➶-͙˚ ༘🥂
·˚ ༘◝ 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒹ℯ𝓈𝓉 𝓅𝒶𝓇𝓉 ! ୭̥⋆*。
‎ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🦋.⋆。⋆🕊️⋆˙⊹

☪︎⋆ CHAPTER TWO ❱❱

☪︎⋆ CHAPTER TWO ❱❱

❝ in every universe my ass ! ❞ ⤾·˚ ༘ ◡̈

▎ 𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴 𝙳𝙰𝚈𝚂. That's how long maeve cyrus has
been ignoring jeff atkins.

it started on friday morning. maeve cyrus had woken up with what felt like a horrible stomachache. she was nauseous at the smell of any food and any scent she came across.

"good morning beautiful." jeff atkins spoke as he came from behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist. the moment his cologne hit her nose, she instantly felt nauseous. which is the complete opposite, she normally loved his cologne.

"good morning" maeve responded as she tried her hardest not to make any sick faces as she would inhale his cologne. as they made their way down the hall in the direction of maeve's first period, she pushed herself away from him. which jeff frowns, she's never pushed herself away from him. "the late bell is about to ring, you should go to class before you're late" she told him.

jeff furrows his brows slightly. "are you okay? did i do some—"

maeve instantly shook her head. she hated herself for making jeff think he's done something wrong, but she just couldn't stand this stomachache. "no, god no. i just don't want you to be late" as soon as those words left her mouth, the late bell rung. quickly, she took a few steps closer to him and stood on her tippy toes, planting a quick kiss on his lips "i have to go, but i'll see you later." and with that she turned around and walked towards her first period.

as the day went on, maeve found herself constantly putting her head down in class. the nauseous feeling, would come and go.

when lunch eventually came around, she was sitting at her table with natalie and leticia. thankfully, the nauseous feeling had stopped at the moment and she was able to finish her lunch entirely. but she should've known that the feeling would come back, because when atlas hayes finally joined them at the table with his fish sandwhich the nausea came back.

when she scrunched up her nose in disgust, natalie diaz caught her. "are you still feeling nauseous?" she asks in concern

maeve sighs. "it's like waves, they come and go. but right now i am feeling very nauseous."

"what if you're pregnant?" atlas jokingly asks

maeve couldn't help but chuckle. "this isn't funny, atlas" she whines

leticia raised her brow. "what if he's right, maeve?"

maeve shook her head. "it's impossible. i'm on the pill." she declined