𝟬𝟬𝟰. 𝖺 𝖿𝖺𝗆𝗂𝗅𝗂𝖺𝗋 𝖿𝖺𝖼𝖾

𓈒 👑 ݁ .☁︎.🪞➶-͙˚ ༘🥂
·˚ ༘◝ 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒹ℯ𝓈𝓉 𝓅𝒶𝓇𝓉 ! ୭̥⋆*。
‎ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🦋.⋆。⋆🕊️⋆˙⊹

☪︎⋆ CHAPTER FOUR ❱❱

☪︎⋆ CHAPTER FOUR ❱❱

❝ i will be there for you. ❞ ⤾·˚ ༘ ◡̈

▎ 𝙼𝙰𝙴𝚅𝙴 𝙲𝚈𝚁𝚄𝚂 wiped the tears that had fallen
     from her eyes. she placed the picture frame
back on the same dresser she has kept it
     on for the last few weeks.

sebastian cyrus was worried about his daughter. ever since jeff atkins passed away, maeve has been completely devastated. which she had a point to be, she had just lost her boyfriend who also happens to be the father of her child.

maeve has been missing so many days from school. liberty high only granted her a week off since the tragic incident, but it's been a little over a month now and she has only been back to school once. the school called sebastian cyrus this morning, alerting him that although they understand the situation, maeve has to come back tomorrow. if not she will be lawfully withdraw from liberty high school.

sebastian cyrus certainly did not want that to happen, so the school asked him to come down to pick up all of her missing assignments.

"here is all of the work maeve has missed throughout the course she has been away." miss douglas, the secretary of the office says a she places a course load of work onto the counter.

sebastian let out a heavy sigh as he glances at the stack of work. miss douglas then pulls out a sheet of paper and places it in front of sebastian. "what is it?" he asks.

"daily report. since maeve has missed a month and a half of school. she will be on attendance alert starting tomorrow." she explains.

"attendance alert? what is that?" sebastian questions.

"maeve needs to make sure she is marked present by all of her teachers, and the first two weeks, they have to note her participation." she continued to explain.

sebastian took the paper in his hand and looked over it, it had all of maeve's teachers. he nodded towards miss. douglas. "okay, i'll make sure she gets this. thank you."

as sebastian exits the schools, he looks over at a student who looked like they were about to ditch school. sebastian narrowed his eyes to get a better look, the student wasn't just any student, it was justin foley; one of maeve's closest friends.

"justin!" sebastian calls out with the pile of papers and books in his left hand.

justin foley thought he was caught, he stood frozen in place. he sighed heavily before turning around, expecting to see mr. porter— who he had just finished talking to. but he was surprised to see maeve's father. justin cleared his throat, before speaking, "oh, hey mr. cyrus!" he let out a dry chuckle.