𝟬𝟬𝟯. 𝘫𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘴

𓈒 👑 ݁ .☁︎.🪞➶-͙˚ ༘🥂
·˚ ༘◝ 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒹ℯ𝓈𝓉 𝓅𝒶𝓇𝓉 ! ୭̥⋆*。
‎ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🦋.⋆。⋆🕊️⋆˙⊹

☪︎⋆ CHAPTER THREE ❱❱

❝ a walking goddess ❞ ⤾·˚ ༘ ◡̈

▎ 𝙰 𝙷𝙴𝙰𝚅𝚈 sigh left maeve's lips. tears brimming
     around her eyes as she held a picture frame
     that held a photo of jeff atkins and her. she
     remembered this day very vividly.

☆彡

maeve sighs heavily, "are you kidding me!" she exclaims as she was buttoning up her jeans, but they sadly didn't fit anymore.

maeve was twenty weeks and two days pregnant. she was getting ready to go to school. but seeing as she slept over at jeff's house, she didn't have much clothes here at his house. these were the only jeans she had at his house— or only clothes to be exact.

"what? what's wrong?" jeff atkins said worriedly as he exited the bathroom in a rush, his toothbrush in hand. seeing as he was brushing his teeth in the bathroom when he heard maeve shout.

maeve pouted as her left hand was holding up her grey long sleeve (which was actually jeff's shirt), and her right hand tiredly slacked against her side. she turned away from jeff's long mirror and turned towards him. with a sad voice she said, "my jeans don't fit anymore" her bottom lip in a pout

jeff let out a dry chuckle, "baby, it's okay. the baby is growing."

maeve turned back to the mirror. "soon enough i won't have anything left to wear. i will be too fat to fit into anything." she stressed.

jeff placed his tooth brush on his dresser that was next to his bathroom. he wiped his mouth with his right hand, and wiped his hand down on the side of his jeans. he walked over to his girlfriend who was mentally judging herself in her head.

he stood behind her, before wrapping his hands around her growing stomach. he smiles softly, as maeve catches him through the mirror. "what are you smiling about?" she questions curiously.

jeff meets her eyes through the mirror. "i downloaded this app on my phone that tracks your pregnancy. i checked it today and since you're twenty weeks pregnant, it says that our baby boy is as big as a small 5lb kettlebell."

maeve furrows her brows. "baby boy?" she questions. "what makes you think our baby is a boy?" she asks curiously, seeing as they still don't know the gender yet. they don't have their appointment until next week— the day after jessica davis's party.

jeff shrugs. "i have a big feeling it's going to be a boy." he smiles

if there was one thing maeve loved, it was how excited jeff atkins was for their baby. he was so excited to be a father.