Chapter 4 ; The aftermath

Reader's POV:
After leaving the hospital I went to my room crying. I couldn't stop, knocking off things on my shelf. I felt frustrated, and mad. Guilt seeping into my body I felt worthless. I could have stopped it yet I didn't. After a bit Mike came into the room, his eyes looked red, and puffy. I could tell he was crying but decided not to bring up the topic he sat on one of the walls in my room. Sitting next to him I leaned my head on his shoulder.

Michael's Pov:
I rested my head against Reader's head. We sat like that for a while it was about time for dinner when we got up. Reader and I both looked really nauseous looking at the food. I decided to leave the table, and talk to Reader about who's room we should sleep in knowing the drill and how devastating Liz feels like she barely could hold in her tears on the car ride. When Liz did get home she sprinted to her room.

Elizabeth's Pov:
I was about to cry the whole drive. Why would they do that. Mikey and n/n killed Even. When we got home I ran into my room closing the door, and jumping onto my bed. I let the tears seep through my eyes. Even was dead, my older siblings are the cause of it, and it was with Father's animatronic. Mother called me for dinner, I looked in a mirror, my eyes are just a little red and a bit puffy. I exit the room heading to eat as much as today was the worst mother put me on a diet so I could look pretty, and presentable. In other words I was starving.
After we were finished eating I noticed that Mike and n/n didn't touch their food. Mike left the table thats when Mother and father started yelling at each reader picked me up and carried me upstairs where we met up with Mike in his room .