Chapter 7; School day

Reader:
I wake up and get out if bed today is school so I woke up at 6:00. I went to the bathroom and got ready for the day.

(this is the school uniform with tights

(this is the school uniform with tights. The boys are the same except with gray pants, and both have a red jacket that goes on top.) It was about 7:00 so I went to make an easy breakfast after waking up liz. I made eggs and bacon and set them on a plate for Mikey, Liz, and me. Father should be at work all day and should of left at 5:00. I went to help liz style her hair putting it into mini pigtails with the rest of her hair down. I then picked her up and carried her downstairs.

We ate breakfast in silence, and when it was 7:30 we decided to go to school. Mike, and I walked liz to her school since we went to high school. She practically bounced into the building. We left and met up with our friends. We talked for about 10 minutes then the bell rang and we went to our separate classes. I had science in the morning. It wasn't a bad class though the teacher doesn't do anything he just expects you to do the work. After  3 more classes. We all meet up at lunch, and start talking. After we finished eating we had about 15 minutes left so we went to the roof.
The bell rang and we went to our separate classes. The next class I had was P.E with Simon. Simon was my friend since childhood. We met in Kindergarten and have been close since. Mike and I had the same math class next. That teacher had good days and bad days. One day she would be nice-ish the next day she would treat us like we just ran over her cat, and murdered her family. Mike's class was next to the gym. We got changed and our stuff we had 5 minutes to sit there. Simon and I stood by the walkway and talked. The bell rang and we went our separate ways. I walked up to Mike "hey". He turned to me "hey what's up? what did you do?" he stated so he knew what he had to do. "Just basketball".
He nodded. We arrived at our classroom and sat at our assigned seats.

( sorry I haven't posted I will try to get my life together until then here a part of the story sry I didn't know what to do for school have a wonderful day 💜)