VII

I lift myself from the bed very carefully to a sitting position, tightly holding the cover secure against my chest.

I watch as Tom's toned back flexes as he reaches his arms over his head and pulls his shirt down over himself. He stands and fusses with his collar then turns his body facing me.

I'm mesmerized by the way his trousers hug his hips, the divots in the shape of a V lining up to his abdomen. His chest and pectoral muscles just as taught as his back.

If I hadn't had the sheet covering me right now, he be able to bear witness to how wet I'm becoming underneath.

All I crave right now is more from him, but I'm not sure how much more I can take. I know he wants to move further with me.. somewhere darker.

I clear my throat. "We should probably return to our classes, don't you think?" I say to him, still clutching the sheet over me.

He looks up at me from buttoning his collared shirt and grins. "Hmm, and what if I don't want to go back just quite yet?"

I scoot myself a bit closer to the edge of the bed. "Well, we wouldn't be a very good Head Boy and Head Girl if we were skipping our responsibilities would we?" I smirk back at him.

"I suppose you're right.." He finishes his last button, looking into the distance behind me with a focused expression upon his face. "Although you did ask to see more of what's kept away safely down here. Perhaps another time?" He smooths his hands in the pockets of his trousers.

I work up the courage to stand from the edge of the bed, the cover close to my chest and flowing loosely around the lower half of my body. "Perhaps." I grin with merely my lips and slightly point my nose in the air towards him.

Tom sighs, looking out to his side, then back in again. He takes a step closer to me and rests a finger on a table beside him, then looks up at me. "I certainly hope so, and.. I typically get what I want. I can guarantee we'll be together again. Soon."

I roll my eyes at him and reach forward to grab my clothes to change into. Tom doesn't move an inch as I wait for him to turn around, or leave?

"Erm.." Tom seems to realize why I'm hesitating finally.

"I can leave if you wish.. but, you don't have anything to feel ashamed of. You're magnificent." He closes the final bit of space left between us. "What we did was incredible." He whispers down to me, in a serious tone.

This makes me.. happy. Genuinely happy. To have given my first to someone, it feels good that Tom is this attentive and affirming about it.

I smile at him and lift my arms from where they were squeezing the covers against my chest. All that's left is the two corners pinched between my fingers, to which I drop. Still smiling mischievously at him.

"Mmm." Tom groans, eyeing me from head to toe. "You look even more delicious now, before me like this." He leans in closer to me then hesitates. I nod at him in approval.

Tom leans in to nip against my neck, pressing the tip of his tongue against my skin as he does. I lean my head the opposite direction to allow more for him to explore.

I hadn't know his hand was moving closer beneath me until he feels me below, my wet lips ever so gently. He glides from my opening to my clit in soft continuous motions, back and forth, back and forth, lazily..

"Tom." I let out breathlessly for him. I'm almost shocked at how open I'm being, at how open and free he allows me to feel. My eyes burst open and I look up at him. He's staring down at me with hungry eyes and leans down to me, slowly placing one kiss against my parted lips.