X

The day seems to be going by painstakingly slow, and I also have not seen Tom anywhere since this morning.

Which has only increased my anxiety for what is waiting for me tonight with him. What actually is waiting for me?

There is absolutely no way Tom is a romantic. He even said so himself.

The dinner isn't entirely what I'm eager for the most.

All day my mind has flashed back to our time in the Prefect's bathing room this morning. Every time I try to replay the words exchanged between us, they're almost muffled in my head. The only thing I can focus on is the image of him, clad in only a towel, framing his lower abdominal muscles. Then when he takes it off..

I find my body heating up as I'm walking through the Viaduct Courtyard, blood rushing through me. I can't let anyone see me like this, as I press my back against a pillar.

I try to control my breathing.

My thoughts are full of nothing but his body. The divots in between muscles on his back, the veins pronounced from his forearms and hands. His beautifully tousled, black hair.

How he felt inside me, filling me..

"Thinking of me?" A deep voice whispers into my ear. My eyes pop open and I gasp as I see Tom standing in front of me. One of his arms resting above my head, and leaning in close to my face.

"N-no. How the bloody hell did you get here? I didn't see you, haven't seen you all day actually." I ask him, still embarrassed at the state he's found me in.

"Miss me? That's adorable." He smirks down at me. I glare at him and start to swing my arm to push his away from caging me to the wall. He only presses it more firmly and positions his body so it's in front of mine again. "Where do you think you're going? You belong to me tonight." He says, still smirking. I'd love to wipe that look off his face, in more ways than one.

"I need to return to my dormitory and change. Is that alright with you?" I mock him.

"Keep using your tongue like that. You'll regret it later." Tom pushes himself off the wall. "I'll walk with you."

I brush past him and begin the walk to our Common Room. Tom walks so close to me, our arms just barely touch every now and then. It wouldn't take much to grab onto his hand.

As if Tom Riddle would ever show that sort of affection, and definitely not publicly.

Besides, we're not some sort of.. pair. I shake my head at the thought.

"What are you thinking?" Tom asks, and I keep my view straightforward.

"Nothing." He let's out a hmph at my answer.

There are students mulling about the Common Room, and I spot a few turning their heads to eye Tom as we enter. No surprise to me at all, however I can't help but wonder what they think seeing us walk through the castle together..

With as much attention as he draws to himself by his presence already, I can only imagine how many students have noticed the two of us together. Most likely gossiping.

No words are needed, as I turn up the steps to the 7th year girls' dormitory.

Suddenly I begin to panic, as I realize I haven't thought at all about what I would wear this evening.

It's just a dinner, not like it's incredibly romantic or formal. A proper dinner..

I settle on a dark grey sweater, with a neck line that cuts into a v shape. The fit is snug on my form, which pairs with a form fitting black skirt. Normally it would fall closer to my knees. I look at myself in the mirror, eyeing the skirt. If I would just pull it up my waist a few more inches..

It now sits on my mid-thigh. I smile at myself and chuckle, curious as to how Tom will react to the sight of it.

Grabbing a pair of black stockings, I pull them up my thighs to sit above the skirt line.

Looking down at my shoes, I contemplate between which to pick from. I have a pair of dress shoes with a small heel, though that seems too eager. Plus, know Tom, I'd like to be prepared for anything. I grab my black boots and coat, taking one last look in the mirror at my finished appearance.

It is definitely a daring outfit, one most would consider entirely immodest. Luckily, my coat is long enough to cover my body down to my knees. Leaving only my stockings and boots visible below. There's something about wearing this though that makes me feel.. confident. Daring, and very curious to know Tom's reaction when he  sees for himself.

Closing the door behind myself, I turn and meet Tom's gaze from below the stairs.

He's also in a long overcoat, leaving much to the imagination.

I point my chin up as I descend the staircase and join him. As eager as I am for this evening, I'll never let my guard down around him. Or at least I'll try.

With no expression, Tom's gaze travels down my body and up again. "Ready?" He says, nonchalantly.

"As I'll ever be." I reply with a short grin. Tom smirks at this and we start our walk through the castle to leave the grounds.

Tom apparates us to a trail, in the middle of a forest. I have absolutely no idea where I am. I'm secluded with him.

Still, I remain composed and fight the urge to ask where in the bloody hell we are.

The trail is lined with endless rows of trees and bushes. It almost seems as if we'll never reach a destination. Tom and I walk side by side in a silence that might usually make me feel out of sorts with others, but for some reason it's comfortably settling.

I'm just about tired of walking and caving in to ask him where we're going, when we round a group of trees and turn on a pebbled trail towards a clearing.

In the center of the clearing is a cottage of sorts, this one looking more gothic and earthly. Intricate swirls made of rich, dark wood snake its way around the siding. Vines climb their way from the ground to the roof. It looks enchanting. You can see light coming from the inside, and smoke billowing out of a chimney.

I turn my attention towards Tom, who I find eyeing me intently. "Is this..?" I pause, feeling a bit silly for the question I was to ask.

Though Tom already picked up on this, as he turns to face the cottage again. "No, not my own home. Although I do stay here once in a while."

I turn to look in the same direction again. Of course, it was stupid of me to ask knowing that Tom doesn't have a home outside of the castle. Still, that leaves me wondering whose place it really is.

"Come." is all Tom says, as he leads us to the entrance.

Hi. I'm back for more. Next chapter is Tom's POV 🤫