Helluva Boss OC

Name: Starlight (Starry, Star)
Age: 24
Sexuality: Bi sexual
Species: Hellhound
Looks: Dark gray fur with some white markings and dark hair, red and white eyes, and a necklace. She usually wears a tank top with one strap down, shorts with ripped leggings and a red jacket. In her human form, she is a black woman with curly black hair and wears the same attire, shoes replacing her bare paws in hell.
Relationship: She has a boyfriend named Bone
Family: Loona (long lost sister)
Lives: Pride Ring
Job: She is an overlord's personal hell hound, though she is treated well like family.
Hobbies: She and Bone host some fun hellhound parties, but they don't invite a bunch of people. Usually close friends. She also loves training on her own, which Bone finds hot, and loves spending time with Bone for any reason.
Likes: Bone, sweet beef tips, margaritas, her "owner", and her friends.
Dislikes: Most overlords, owners of hellhounds (she's one of the luck ones you could say), hard liquor or beer, not many sweets, and huge get togethers.

Name: Bone
Age: 23
Sexuality: Pansexual
Gender: Bi-gender (comfortable with him/he/his and her/hers/she)
Species: Hellhound
Looks: White furred hellhound with a black tail and ears. He usually wears a torn up shirt with torn pants to match, same in the human realm. In his human form, he's white with black hair.
Job: Security for Goetia family
Relationship: Girlfriend, Starlight
Family: Unknown
Lives: Pride Ring
Hobbies: hosting with Starlight, going out with her, checking her out, and playing video games.
Likes: Starlight (calls her her night sky), candy, beer, Starry's friends, and his job.
Dislikes: Guys checking Starlight out, Starlight's ex, fruit, though starry will make him eat it, most of the Goetias, hot weather, and trips to the human realm.