Hazbin Hotel OC

Selenexstriker_

Name: Lorietta Morningstar (prefers Lori)

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Straight Asexual (likes guys, not sex)

Crush: Alastor

Description of your OC: She has a face and hair color similar to Charlie's. Lori has light freckles across her face, a small scar above her right eye, and scars along her shoulders and back. She wears a red fedora that her snake likes to curl around on, acting as the band. She wears a light blue crop top with a frilly collar and bottom, a long sleeve on her left arm, a tanktop band on her right arm, blue frilly pants with good pockets, and blue heels. Around her waist, she has a small pouch containing her witchcraft items and her violin, which operates like Adam's guitar. Though not always seen, she has two pairs of white and blue wings.

Powers and Abilities: Aside from flying and turning into her demon form, Lori can perform witchcraft with potions, essential oils, tarot cards, and her own body.

Current Job: While she sells essential oils on the side, she works as Hazbin Hotel's nurse, thanks to the tarot cards with healing abilities.

Personality: She's mostly closed off except for her sister, Vaggie, Nifty, and Husker. Charlie will say she's a lovable demon with an eccentric personality, which she was in the past; Vaggie will say she is straightforward with everyone, including her sister. Nifty and Husk say she's cool and fun to be around. Alastor would say more, but he doesn't want to expose that yet.

Likes: Charlie, Vaggie, Nifty, Husker, Sir Pentious, Alastor, her dad (most times, he is a pain, though), Cherri, her snake, Selene, music, and playing her violin while singing; she also loves her Uncle, Ozzie.

Dislikes: Adam, Lute, the exterminators, the Triple V's, Angel (for a while), her mother, Katie Killjoy, and her tormentors from the extreme depths of Hell.

How did your OC die? She's hellborn, so she never died, but she is forever 21.

Voice Claim: Barrett Wilbert Weed