Zoophobia OC

Name: Jade

Age: 17

Sexuality: Straight

Friends: Cameron, Jack, Zill, Kayla, Dameon, Addison, Vanexa, and Spam.

Family: Genevieve (mother) (large pale gray vixen), Harrison (father) (black and white anthropomorphic wolf), and Fabian (uncle).

Appearance:

Personality: She's sweet, understanding, level-minded, and a bit shy

Personality: She's sweet, understanding, level-minded, and a bit shy. But, you get her angry, you enact her wrath, which will cause her to glow kind of like how Dameon does, except it's almost pure white.She does get anxious, but I'll explain that in Weaknesses.

Weaknesses: If she uses her powers too much, it drains her energy, which can cause her to pass out and the same thing applies if she suffers blood loss, like enough to kill you blood loss (she doesn't die cause she immortal). She suffers from anxiety and can be triggered by the word R-E-D. So, make sure you have you will if you wan to say R-E-D.

Powers: She can float on her own thanks to a curse she was given when she was young.

Likes: singing, painting and/or drawing, hanging out with friends, tea, hot chocolate, and working at her job.

Dislikes: spiders, bullies and when people mess with her family and friends.

Backstory: Jade had a pretty normal family life, up until she turned 3. When she was young, her mother was kidnapped and the kidnapper was going to kill Jade, but her mother begged her captor to spare her daughter. The captor did so, but cursed Jade with immortality, which also causes her to not be able to control her ability to change her form (hence why she has two forms). Every summer, her father would go to to the outskirts of Safe Haven to protect the borders, so she would always stay with her Uncle Fabian. However, this past summer, her father has yet to return, so she will be spending the school year at Zoo Pheonix Academy.

Others: Works at an ice cream store.

Theme Song: Silhouette by Owl City

Voice Claim: Dove Cameron