The Titan War

The Titan War

OCTOBER 20TH

STAR CITY

Patrick was in the bar he and Dinah sang at, cleaning up after hours, he got a text from his wife, Artemis. "we're needed at the mountain, somethings going down."

Patrick texted her back. "I'll be there" he pressed sent then spotted someone familiar leaning of a wall.

Patrick: I suspected you were back Heracles.

Heracles: good to see you, brother.

Patrick: you know you can't beat me. Or Donna.

Heracles jumped through the roof and was quickly followed by Patrick, who had yellow Lightning surrounding him, his suit materialized on his body. The Demigod followed his brother till they reached the Star City bridge. Hercules turned to face the younger demigod.

Patrick: You can't beat me.

Heracles: you're right, not alone (he pointed behind him and five portals opened behind him, and Heimdall, Thor, Atlas, and Oceanus walked out) but with an army, maybe.

Heimdall: good to see ya again, half breed

Oceanus: we're going to slaughter you, your wife, your team, and end your legacy, forever.

Atlas: tonight, we change, the future.

Thor: surrender kid.

Patrick: You'll have to catch me first.

Patrick took flight surrounded by yellow lightning; Thor followed him up while the other followed them on the ground, Thor shooting blue lightning the demigod's way. Patrick turned around and blocked one of Thor's bolt and redirected it towards the man, knocking him back. Suddenly the blond was grabbed by Heracles and thrown into a van on the ground. Patrick rolled on the ground and groaned, until Altas was standing above him, his helmet off.

Atlas: you're pathetic, you don't deserve the power you've been given! WE DO!

Atlas stuck his hand out and drained energy from Lightning Rod, until Atlas was kicked back by Heimdall.

Heimdall: what part of "Don't kill him" didn't you understand?

Atlas: I have been waiting for this for years! I don't need that idiot leader, or any of you idiots to take him down!

Heimdall: well, I cant let you kill him, until our boss finished his plan.

Atlas: we're done waiting.

Heimdall: who's we-

Heimdall's sentence was cut short by another figure in black and dark red armor. The figure was holding up Oceanus's dead body. Patrick looked up from the ground.

Patrick: Donna?

Rhea: hello, brother.