Chapter 1

So, my Potterhead friend made me read lots of Romonie, Hinny, and Jily fanfiction, and I'm hooked. I've never even read the HP series. She thinks that I'm a good writer, and asked me to write a Jily fanfiction, please tell her this is awful so I never have to write another one again.

Lily's POV:
I woke up just like any other day. Excited to get to class, but even more importantly, see James. I started dating that arrogant toerag about 6 weeks ago. I think I might be staring to fall in l..., no Lily, do not mention the L word.

Heading into the Great Hall, I noticed 3 Maurders in their usual spot at the Gryffindor table. I noticed, 2 spots beside Remus, James was missing. Sliding in next to Remus, they chorused 'Good Morning at me'. Before Sirius began speaking, 'The exchange starts today'. I looked at Remus, who gave me a shrug. 'What exchange?' I questioned him. Sirius rolled his eyes like it was common knowledge, 'the kids from Fruitmore High get here'. Fruitmore high was a prestigious magical boarding school. Surprise surprise, 90% of their students were pure bloods.

There was silence

A look of realisation dawned across Sirius's face. Remus had a hard look. And Peter began muttering, 'Oh dear, Oh dear' repetitively under his breath.