The Last Day

As the bell rings at the last day of Aldera Junior High, all the student were talking to each other in class waiting for the teacher. Momo and Uraraka was chating with their classmate while (Y/N) was reading a book at her desk.

Ochcao: Hey Momo. What school are you and (Y/N) gonna attend?

Momo: Oh. We're planning to attend UA.

Classmate 1: Wow that so cool! I heard that school was super cool!

Momo: Hey (Y/N). Why don't you come here and chat with us?

(Y/N): Hm? Oh, (put a bookmark and closed the book) ok.

A few minutes when by and the teacher finally arrive in the class.
(i will choose a random name for the teacher)

Ms. Okinawa: Alright class. As you know today was the last day of your middle school year and you will be attending different schools. I would like to annouce that, (Y/N), Momo, Ochaco, please stand up(the 3 of them stand up), are accepted to UA.

The Momo, Ochaco and (Y/N) were happy and excited as they heard the news from Ms.Okinawa.

The class: Wow! Congrats guys! We're so happy for you!

And the last bell rings, all the student were saying goodbye and hugged each other, some of them were crying hugging and saying goodbye to their teachers and friends as they walk out of the classroom and the school gate.

Friend 1: Please never forget about us!

Friend 2: Yeah. I'll miss you guys! *crying*

Friend 3: Me too!*crying*

Friend 4: Me three!*crying*

Momo: Ha ha. Don't worry you guys. We will never forget about you all.

(Y/N): That true. As long as we stay in contact, we will never forget each other. Isn't that right Uraraka? Uraraka?

Ochaco: WAHHH!! I WILL MISS YOU ALL!!!*crying while hugging her friends*

Momo, (Y/N) and Ochaco hugs and says goodbye to their friends for the last time as they were walking home togehter. Ochaco ask Momo and (Y/N) something.

Ochaco: Momo? (Y/N)?

Momo and (Y/N) : Hmm?

Ochaco: What do you think the future hold for us? I mean..What if we fail the UA exam and not getting in? We'll just dissapoint our parents and families...

Momo: Don't worry about that. As long as we had each other..

(Y/N): And support each other, we can fight any obstacle that are in our way.

Momo: Yeah!

Ochaco: Thanks Momo, (Y/N)*while smiling*

(A/N)
Sorry if the first chapter of this story is short.