The Special Day

Its has been a few months since school was over, (Y/N) are waiting for her UA letters to arrive. And today the day.

(Y/N): Onii-chan! The letter has arrive!

(Y/N) rush inside and show Gyuutarou the letter. He was reading some books in the living room.

Gyuutarou's POV

I was reading some books in the living room when suddenly Daki came rushing to me with a very happy face.

End of Gyuutarou's POV

(Y/N): OMG! OMG! OMG! I can't believe it!

Gyuutarou: Hmm? What is it?

(Y/N): The letter have arrive!!!

Gyuutarou: Ok then. Lets take a look at the letter.

(Y/N) and Gyuutarou both open the letters and....a black disk thingy falls out instead of a paper? Suddenly a hologram of All Might apper.

Hologram: Hello young (Y/N) or Ume. You has been accepted to UA. Your Enterance Exam will start in a few months. Just to let you know that UA is a place for people with amazing quirk to train themselves becoming a hero saving peoples life and risking their own life to defeat evilness. Can't wait to see you succesed and becoming a great hero one day.

Then the hologram dissapeared.

Schools gonna start in a few weeks and (Y/N) was very exicited to meet her classmate.

Gyuutarou: Well, would you look at that. You gonna start your training next week.

(Y/N): Training?

Gyuutarou: Yes training. There will be a UA exam for people who got accepted into UA. Let's go to the libary for more explanation.

Gyuutarou and (Y/N) goes to their family big library. Gyuutarou turns on the projectile in the room. It's show as few picture from the Enterance Exam and other infromations.

Gyuutarou: Entrance Exam consists of a written test and a practical test, with the latter being the more important of the two. During the practical exam, candidates conduct mock battles in replica urban settings. Examinees are given ten minutes to use their quirk to immobilize robotic villains in order to score points depending on the individual robot's point value. The more points one examinee earns, the higher their chance is to get accepted into UA. Candidates are not allowed to fight other candidates. Doing so results in disqualification. Students hailing from the same middle school are placed in different testing areas to avoid potential cooperation. Other than scoring villain points, judges monitoring the exam reward rescue points for heroic acts. This criterion is not shared with the students, so they are motivated towards genuine selflessness.

Each defeated Villain Bot is worth a certain amount of points, which are assigned to the Bots according to their difficulty level:

1 Point - Easy Villains

2 Points - Medium Villains

3 Points - Hard Villains

0 Points - Arena Traps

Arena Traps are massive Villain Bots scattered through the city replicas in order to trap and weed out people from getting high scores. They're not meant to be fought, which is why they're worth no points. *Click to the next slide* Following the written test, all examinees arrive at UA for the practical. Inside the auditorium, Present Mic will explains the rules of the exam to you aka the candidates. The students must score points by destroying Villain-Bots with various point values. After the explanation, the students are separated into their designated battle center for the practical test. The test begins without a countdown. From the rooftop of the observation post Present Mic gonna states this is because real battles don't have countdowns. The examinees rush into the battle arena to destroy as many robots as they can. Principal Nezu says that the best students use a combination of skill, speed, power and focus to score the most points in the end. As time runs down towards its end, U.A. Faculty members press the "Yakuri Switch" to release the gigantic villain bots worth zero points. The purpose of this robot is so that the judge's panel can observe how students react to the desperate situation created by the giant robot. It presents an opportunity for some students to truly shine. The Arena Trap appears, bigger than the buildings that make up the faux city, and causing untold destruction as it advances. All of the students turn tail and run away from the colossal robot, either due to panic or because its destruction does not provide any points. So yeah, thats all basiclly you need to know for now. Remember these 5 things, skill, speed, power, focus and the most improtant is saving other people lives. It's will give you some extra point, the Rescue Points. You'll need to focus on these 5 things to get accepted into UA. That is how i got accepted. Your training will start 4 or 5 in the morning.

(Y/N): WHAT!?! THAT EARLY!?! I USUALLY WAKE UP AT 6!! YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS!?!

Gyuutarou: *sighs* Daki i'm doing this for you. If you want to be accepted to UA, you can do the training but if don't want to, i guess you will dissapoint mom and dad-

(Y/N): I'LL DO IT!!

Gyuutarou: Great. We will train in the nearby forest. I already set up the training ground. For the rest of the training months, there are somethings that you must and mustn't eat. Good luck surviving without your favourite pudding.

(Y/N): ರ⁠╭⁠╮⁠ರ

A/N
Gonna end this chapter like this. See you guys on the next one!