The Training

Gyuutarou: Come on Daki! You can do more than that. You want those little weaklings to defeat you?

(Y/N): *panting* I..i don't...think..i..can keep up..again..

Gyuutarou: Fine.. you can have a little rest..

(Y/N): REALLY?! (⁠☆⁠▽⁠☆⁠)

Gyuutarou:.. with the Rehabilitation Training of course.

(Y/N): ( ⁠╹⁠▽⁠╹⁠ ⁠)....

Gyuutarou: The training is useful for your healing quirk. Thats why i can regenate so fast because of this training. Now are you ready?

(Y/N): Umm.. yes?..

Gyuutarou: Great. Let's start then shall we?

The 2 of them arrive athe the 'trainning ground'.

There are three unique sessions and extensive, lengthy training. First, the training starts with full-body stretches, follows up with a reflex test and ends with a full-body training.

Full-body stretches

Imagine that this is you and the trainers

The first part of the training methods used in the Rehabilitation Training was stretching. The trainee will lie down on a futon while the trainers would try to loosen up the trainee's stiff muscles. The trainer would stretch them, making emphasis on their arms, torso, legs and joints. This aided with regaining flexibility and makes the bodies limber for training; an important strength that is accentuated by the fact that the trainee had spent much time in bed. It is apparent that the stretching is only used to help their bodies warm up for the other two components of the training.

Reflex test

Kanao = You
Tanjiro = Gyuutarou

The second part involve honing their reflexes and improving them. Since their in-bed recovery was slow and lengthy, their reaction speed likely would have decreased considerably. The test was performed by both trainers and trainee, with the latter being the main challenger to defeat. The participants sit facing each other across a table with multiple cups on it. Each of the cups contains medicinal tea that can be applied topically. The objective is picking up a cup and splashing your opponent, while they try do so in return. However, both challengers are allowed to block the opponent's hand on the chosen cup and prevent them from throwing it, leaving the opponent to pick up another before being hit, or block their chosen cup to then make them pick up another.

Full-body training

The last part involves what is essentially an enhanced with the objective being to grab the opponent attempting to escape

Total Concentration: Constant
This one is to help you improve your lung power. The technique involving very hard hollow gourds, with the aim being to break them just by blowing into them.

 The technique involving very hard hollow gourds, with the aim being to break them just by blowing into them

Imagine that this is you

After hours of training later

(Y/N): I feel like i'm gonna dieeee!!.... Why are trainings alwasy so hard!!!.....

Gyuutarou: I've been through more worse than this. You want to do the 'Hashira' training? It's more difficult than this you know. I almost got into the hospital because the upper part of my body got seperated from my lower half but luckly my healing skill is at it's full limits at that time and i was able to fully recover in 2 minutes or so.

(Y/N): You know what i would rather take these trainings than that! It's fine!

Gyuutarou: Alright if you said so.