episode 2 - mingyu

okay I'm gonna keep this short and I also feel bad for not updating y'all horny asses(I'm sorry I'm currently in sugar rush mode bc I drank Mountain Dew at 1 am)

Your alarm went off causing you to wake up. The sunlight from your window shone on your eyes and you squinted. You finally stood up and stretched.

"1 pm" you read. "it's okay, my teachers won't notice anyways"

You grabbed a towel and went to the bathroom to take a shower. Then you went out to eat lunch with your brother.... well technically, step-brother.

You and Mingyu have been step-siblings since you were 4 and he was this big 6-year-old kid. He was always nice to you. He would often defend you from bullies or ANYTHING that could harm you. 

"Mingyu, did Mom and Dad already leave?"

"Yes yes, my cutest little sister" he smiled. "Do you want a sandwich or fried rice?"

"I'll have the fried rice please, I'm starving"

"Here you go" he placed a plate full of fried rice and watched as my eyes sparkle. I ate everything as if I haven't eaten in a week. Then, he placed a cup of strawberry yogurt, he knows I love strawberries, and told me to slowly eat them.

"Hey gyu, wanna play Fortnite? I decided to take a 1-day break from school."

"Oh, absent for today are we? yeah sure, let me just clean this up."

"Alright, I'll turn on your pc."

Mingyu dashed upstairs to his room as soon as he finished mopping up.

"Hey, should we try Valo-" He saw you looking at a photograph. It's his mom's picture. An old shot in which he looks 10x smaller than he is now. He got serious and gloomy all of a sudden and yelled at you to stop rummaging with his stuff.

That was the first time Mingyu ever yelled at you, you always see him as this bubbly and soft brother. Naturally, you were scared to see another guy in there. You pondered hard about the recent event.

To be fair, you never really knew the woman. The whole time you couldn't understand why he got mad. 'Is it because of his mother? Did she do something that made him furious seeing her face?' Your train of thought broke as you realized that 1 pm had turned into 6 pm.

"I'm really hungry, but Mingyu's probably still mad at me. I'll just have to search for recipes I guess."

You started to prepare while looking at your tablet. "Okay so, 'put the meat after the garlic turns a little brown' Well, I think this is a little brown now.

The wet meat splashed its water in the pan which caused the oil to splash, especially on your hands.

"Ouch!" you quickly tried to turn off the stove but you touched the hot pan and placed a burn in your hands. "OW!!" you screamed in pain. The next thing you heard are Mingyu's footsteps rushing to you.

He turned off the stove and carried you to the living room "Y/n !! Are you okay?? WHAT THE HECK??! SOMETHING EVEN WORSE COULD'VE HAPPENED TO YOU!! WHY DIDN'T YOU CALL ME RIGHT AWAY??!!"

"... I thought you were mad at me so I didn't want to be a trouble— PLEASE MINGYU I'M SCARED OF YOU RIGHT NOW, you're screaming."

"I'm sorry. Y/n, why didn't you call me right away?" He said in a calm voice along with a concerned face.

You looked at him endearingly.

"Nothing has made my heart race faster than electricity traveling on water, for a cute act. Do you know that you make me feel certain things I don't understand? I've held myself a couple of times but this time my guard is down and you're looking at me with that cute face, I couldn't possibly resist- ...no."

Suddenly, the two of you were looking intensely at each other's eyes scared of breaking the contact as if your lives were staked on it. Slowly, your heads were closing in on each other, as Mingyu looks at your lips and eyes simultaneously. Until the lips finally pressed together, moving in harmony as if they'd done this before.

He stopped his actions and said "Are you sure? I am completely fine with it, I guess, wait no not that I'm guessing whether I like this or not-"

"Just kiss me." And the kiss resumes.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Mhhmmm" you slightly let out a sound while he was kissing you like a hungry wolf finally catching a prey. Slowly, he slides down to your neck and continued to kiss your strawberry-scented skin.

He came back up while still kissing you and catching his breath every 5 seconds. He couldn't get enough of you. As if he's been wanting to do this ever since...

A sound of a familiar car rolling up your driveway breaks your focused attention to this big baby kissing you.

"Wait, that's Dad's car," you whispered.

"If you call me best kisser AND love, I'll be nice and stop., he said while buried in my neck.

"Mingyu, I HEAR footsteps coming near- mmhm.." I say as he kisses me.

"MM as if I care, if u don't call me that, I won't stop." Mingyu teased.

"Alright, you win! You, Kim Mingyu, are the best kisser and the only one I love." Mingyu stopped and your eyes' caught each other again.

"Only?" He stares a bit more, almost losing a grip on reality.

He holds your hand as you guys stood up. Right at that moment, your "parents" came in and saw you guys.

"Mingyu, Y/n, what happened? What is that pan doing on the floor?!" Your mom asked worriedly.

"You guys are the cutest." Mr. Kim says, seeing Mingyu still holding your hand.

Your mom looks at your hand worried.

"Oh Mom, this little cloud burnt her hand... and the kitchen. Please, don't worry I'll clean it up.......and her," he whispers the last sentence.

"Thank you Mingyu, how did I get so lucky to even have you as a stepson." Your mom said.

"That's a Kim trait right there, responsible and a true man." Your stepfather boasted.

You went to help Mingyu with the mess in the kitchen you caused.

"I'll be fine, just clean up and go in your room. It's soundproof, right? We'll be playing some hardcore video games, and it's gonna be LOUD." He looked at you smiling, hoping you were thinking the same thing he is.

AYEEE IM kinda BACK !!! HERE YA GO AND I SWEAR I'VE NEVER FELT MORE ALIVE SINCE I DRANK THAT 5TH BOTTLE OF MT DEW TODAY. As you can see, I left out the "scenes" which i usually add in the episodes. But I think it's too much to go into deets. Welp, i read a lot of Bl manhwas that time. I like this episode so much and I wrote a total of 882 words ayeee HONESTLY, WHY CANT I WRITE LIKE THIS ON MY HOMEWORKS AND EXAMS