Morning

Mileena pov: "Scorpion is Hanzo," I still can't get that thought out of my mind. Even after I slept. "Wasn't he a demon of the netherrrealm? What happened to make him human again? And why didn't he mention that until I asked?" I was still wearing the clothes I had when I passed out, dried blood and all. I look around the room and see how beautiful it is. I didn't look at it all last night, but the bed was too conformable. I heard someone knocking on the door.

"May I come in?" I recognized it was Scorpion. As he entered

"Yes, you may." As he entered I saw he was holding crutches and new clothes. It was yellow and black like his.

"Get dressed," he demanded, "I'm going to show you around so you don't get lost." He leaves and shuts the door and I try to get dressed but the pain was annoying at times.

Hanzo's pov: It still feels strange to have her in my Fire Gardens but radian did restore me so I owe him. It feels like minutes until Mileena opens the door and she looks quite nicely in our garb. The tour is quite slow due to her bad leg. I help her out every now and again so she doesn't hurt herself even more.

"When did you become human?" She asked me. "I thought you were a hell specter under the thumb of Quan Chi?"

"Sure I'll give you a quick rundown." After I gave her the rundown of the story. The tour is mostly over but she seems to be entertained by the fact Sonya stomping on Quan Chi's balls turned me human. She seems to be enjoying the Fire Garden and seems more happy than annoyed.

"This is actually quite nice, Scor..Hanzo. I never knew you lived in somewhere so lovely. I'm jealous." She seemed to be acting weird even by her standards. I'll find out later but for now I need to get to start training. I'm late and we are still not done yet. So I pick her up bridal style to speed things up.

Mileena's pov: What's with him and carrying me this way? I can walk on my own. Why do I somewhat like it. "I can walk Hanzo." I tell him. He either doesn't even answer the jerk. He drops me off near the trees and like the building it's nice and pretty. "Why did you bring me here?"

"I have to train so I'll be leaving you here for a bit. Mediate and time will pass by." He walks away while I'm alone near the yellow leaves.

"Great all alone again." Same old feeling that I have grown accustomed to. I play with my sais for a but unil I get board. Screw it, I tried to meditate to see what it's about and it was still as boring yet calming. I start to take a nap and I fall asleep to on the roots of the tree. I start to remember events of my life. Mainly those that were days ago.