{6}CheolHan{6}

Jeonghan POV

I rushed over to our shared dorms. It's not every day Cheol and I have common free periods. Since Shuji has classes I am not really doing anything. It's finally my chance to drop hints to that conductor that I like him. I'm so obvious. I literally call him bae! Even Joshua wants to strangle him at this point.

"HI CHEOLIE!" I say scruffling his hair.
"Oh my gosh Hani! You scared me half to death!" He said giggling.

Ah that laugh- It's so cute- Of course I'd never admit that though. It's too embarrassing! Shuji and I were friends from the time we were in diapers! We lived in the same neighbourhood. In 2nd grade I transferred to his school- The one with the funny colour groups. Anywas, he introduced me to his friend and desk-mate Seungcheol Choi. He had this shaggy-ness to him...AND THEN I SAW HIM EAT A BOLT AND GET SHOCKED- hence the name, static boy.
People say he used to crush on me in class, but I don't believe them. After all, we were 7 and 8.

"Sorry hyung~" I said chuckling.
"And what's with the hornifics Hani?" he asked chuckiling at my formalities.
"I just feel bad that you keep drawing energy." I say flattening his hair.
"I'm okay Hani." he said, hugging my waist.
"Good to know Spiky."
"It's not that bad~" he said pouting.
"You're right...Its worse!"

I really hope he will like me...Even though I'm not perfect, I'll love him.

Seungcheol POV

Hani is so cute but scary. How can an angel be such a devil...Infact BOTH of my roommates bully me!

"Oh Jeonghan, I called you to ask if you could help me with...The song for our music class...I'm thinking of performing 'Reveal' by the school group THE BOYZ, Hyunjae-ah said I could."
"Ooh okay! I'll listen to you sing Cheol-ductor."
"Thanks Hani!" I said grinning from ear to ear.
"No prob- but you need to help me pick a song though."

And after a short nod, I started singing. Rapping was always my strong point, but I can sing
low-ly. 

"What did you think?" I asked a quiet Jeonghan.
"I-i."
"W-was it bad?" I asked worried.
"N-NO! It was AMAZING!" said a shocked Jeonghan.
"O-oh I'm glad!"
"Bye the way...I and that scary Jihoon kid wrote a song for our group to perform."
"OH! What's it called?"
"It's called 'Adore U'."
"Shuji is gonna love the news!"
"Oh and hyung-ductor...I think I wanna perform a medly- One containing some of the school bands' songs, like love sennario- And set me free bye one of the seniors...Thay said we could so~"
"I love the idea! sarangeul hetta, uriga manma~"
"YAH! You listened to it! I'm so proud." Jeonghan said, wiping fake tears.

"Yeah Yeah. Now let's go eat lunch Hani!"