{8}VERNON pt.2{8}

Third-person POV
Vernon was going around campus on roller skates, admiring the field. 'it hasn't even been a year since I transferred' he thought. Moving to Korea was a big adjustment. He loved it though. His roommate and best friend Kim Mingyu, whom he loved teasing, was really nice. Everything was perfect...Until a boy in a light blue sweater and shorts walked into him, causing the former to fall onto the grass, with the latter landing on top of him. Vernon didn't see their face, only a head of blonde hair. 

"OMG I am so so SORRY!" said the mystery boy, as he pulled himslef up trying to check if Vernon is okay.
"No no, I should of looked where I was going-" Vernon said before looking up.
"-Seungkwan?" he said smiling confusedly.
"D-Do I know you?" seungkwan said, reaching out his hand for Vernon to grab.
"Oh it's me Vernon, from the GC." Vernon said while grabbing his hand, pulling himself up.
"o-Oh the one who said I'm pretty." Seungkwan said giggling
"Yeah" said a blushing Vernon.
"This was kinda my fault- I was streaming...And speaking of streaming- Do you wanna introduce yourself to my fans?"
"Okay."
"Yay~ Hi again my snowflakes!~ This is Vernon, aka the poor boy you saw me run into."
"Hi peeps."

The two streamed for a couple of minutes before Seungkwan ended the live stream, retracting his pink selfie-stick and facing Vernon.

"Well... I have to go, sadly. I've got a class." said a slightly pouty Seungkwan.
"Aw, I kinda liked spending time with you." Vernon said, scratching the back of his head.
"Oh we should hangout!" said Seungkwan, who now was smiling.
"Sure thing."

Seungkwan pulled out his phone and smiled.

"...And done! I DM-ed you. Oop gotta go. Chat later!"
"Bye!" Vernon managed to day before the boy ran away.

Vernon pulled out his phone and looked at the message. 'Wow he's even cuter in person' Vernon thought, before he skated back to the dorms. He was probably gonna gush about this to Mingyu... Of course while rolling on the floor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope u guys enjoyed ur double update!!!!!!!!!!! <3333333333333 *mwah mwah* bye!