{11}The Parents{11}

A/N: jAl bwA one, two, thREe, foUr, fiVE, siXX, sEveNNN, you make meh feel liKe elEVEn~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ .Also, Jeonghan might be a little bit bbg-ish okay  story start!!

Seungcheol POV

I switch my phone off and walk towards Jeonghan's room. He was being so cute on the group chat. He must be so flustered because of today.

"Hannie~ Can I come in?" I ask, while pressing my ear agaist the door.
"Come in hyung!"
"Are you feeling embarrassed because of today?" I ask, walking in and sitting on Jeonghan's bed.
"Kind off... I guess I wasn't expecting it."
"Sorry Jeonghannie." 
"It's okay Cheol."
"I brought you ice cream." I say smiling and moving closer to Jeonghan, so that I can give the dessert to him.
"Thank you hyung!"

Third-person POV

Jeonghan opened the small tub of dessert and picked up a spoon, taking a bite of it and smiling. Seeing Jeonghan smile made the Seungcheol happy. Suddenly, Jeonghan took a spoonful of the cold dessert and put it up to Seungcheol's lips. The older boy looked at him, before opening his mouth so the latter could give him the ice cream. Suddenly, Jeonghan started giggling.

"What is it?" Seuncheol asked, trying not to laugh at the latter's antics.
"Well... We just indirectly kissed each other." he replied with fake confidence.
"Oh. . ." The older said, his cheeks turning a light hue of pink.
"How come you brought me a treat?"
"Well...I saw it in the shops, and I felt like getting it for you, plus the brand's name... It just reminded me of you."
"It says 'Angel's Gold', You really do spoil me." said a giggling Jeonghan.
"Does this mean you won't divorce me?" said Seungcheol in a playful tone.
"Yeah-" Jeonghan took one more bite and closed the tub. "-I won't." said Jeonghan before quickly kissing Seuncheol's cheek. "Thanks for always being there hyung...even when it's silly."
And with that he got up to put the ice-cream in the kitchen.
"You're welcome, Hannie!" he managed to say before the younger left.
"Damn...I should buy ice cream more often..." said Seungcheol to himself, as he touched his cheek.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Hope u enjoyed <3333333333