Training.

Hai!

Strike one.

Hai!

Strike two.

"Hit it harder, Y/n!" A sweet voice yelled in encouragment from a near by bench. The voice belonged to a short pink haired Hashira by the name of Kanroji Mitsuri.

"Hai!" The (h/c) girl yelled as she swung her fist at a tree once again. "Shine!shine!shine!shine!"

"Shine!?" Mitsuri exclaimed in disbelief. 'Such vigor and stamina!'

"Hai,shine!" Y/n yelled back her back slick with persperation , blood dripping from the knuckles of her hands.

These trees have always been tough, tough enough to render me defeated. But I can't lose even to a tree! because what is a tree to a skilled Upper Moon. Nothing!

Y/n screamed, a sound of raw anger and determination that shook Mitsuri's form,"Yes! strike it down!"

Y/n nodded, her fist attacking the tree with such speed that if you slowed down the attack you could see the dents implanted in the tree skin. But , alas this could never be enough.

What is a tree to Muzan Kitbutsuji!Y/n thought,only a mere insect.

With each punch she ignored the throbs of pain in her arms, because the pain was just a feble sting compared to anything a powerful  Upper Moon could throw at her. She needed to be ready and strong, equipt with not only knowledge but fierce attacks and a mind blowing Breathing form.

Total consentration constant!

Y/n was in love with this technique and enjoyed using it in everything she did. Even now as her muscles burned she took a deep breathe and the burns would disappear arising again with every punch. She enjoyed manipulating this art for all it was worth.

"Yamete!" Mitsuri yelled as the girl threw one last punch at tree and watched the dent she had created with great satisfaction.

"Kawaii Y/n-san you assaulted that poor tree!"

"With great flamboyance!"

"Kids got spunk."

"Ara-ara what less were you expecting of her Kanroji-chan?"

"Such a strong and determined young swordswoman!"

"My sister won't stop until that tree bends." said Muichiro nonchalantly as the other Hashira sweat dropped and looked from sister to brother in bewilderment."Then and only then will she deem herself ready for Final Selection."

"It's true she pushes herself past limits unimaginable even in defiance of her body's wishes, she even pushes Kanao to fight harder. Those two are forces to be reckoned with." Shinobu agreed as she watched you unwrap your bandaged knuckles,"she's a sadistic one , the pain excites her."

"It's not the pain that excites her, it's what she is capable of doing with it that makes the change." Muichiro corrected watching his sister turn to her trainers.

"Have I improved Mui-kun?"

"Greatly." Muichiro answered his heart swelling with pride for his younger sisters success.

"Now young one it is time to take a rest-""-to the gourds!"

Before Rengoku could finish Sumi , Kiyo and Naho following behind her yelling in excitement.

Shinobu smiled nostalgically "don't you just love how determined young girls are these days to become demon slayers?"

"She exceeds any expectation we hold." Tomioka Giyuu finally commented to which Shinobu quickly picked up," oh ,Tomioka? is that a decloration of love?"

Giyuu deadpaned." I was only
stating facts."

"True," Shinobu agreed," but I could have sworn-"

"-Goodbye."

........

Boom!

Pieces of the now broken goured hit the ground as you back away in triumph."Kanao-kun we've improved greatly, now is the time to prove are ready for the real world!"

Kanao stopped for a minute to flip her coin and looked back at you "Yes, now we must hurry it is a long journey before Final Selection."

" True, so let's go!" Dragging her with you as you ventured into the Butterfly Mantion.

You and Kanao rushed to put on your kimonos. Your wore a black and brown kimono that stopped avove your knees to apply freedom to your legs. The sleeves were long , but light to give you warmth at night.

It was cute and as Tengen would say,"Flamouyant

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

It was cute and as Tengen would say,"Flamouyant." so you wore it.

The trainee swords you were carrying was straped to your waist.

You picked up your hairpin amd clipped it to the front of your hair. Soon after you come back from Final Selection and all went will you and Kanoa would be Hashira.

The Rules of Smooth Defiance{𝕥𝕒𝕟𝕛𝕚𝕣𝕠 𝕩 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें