Chapter Two: The Well-Endowed Guy

When he told his girlfriend about his sexuality, she slapped and told him bad things. He told her that he was a top. It helped a bit, because she understood he was the one who penetrated, instead of being submitted; an old and misogynist thought. What a bad thing that the war started one week after he came out and never could tell him to his parents.

Jack takes a map and walks out the door. Chucky follows his owner until the end of the world. Their new adventure has just started.

"We would only stop to eat and go to the bathroom, ok? No playing, no fighting with animals." he says to his dog. Chucky barks.

The streets are damaged. There are many cars with corpses inside. Most of them are already dry and consumed. Jack is a brave man, but being alone in the world, surrounded by dead bodies everywhere can scare the bravest person.

He prefers to travel in the afternoon and night, because he doesn't like to get his skin burned with the sun. His routine is waking up at four am to walk until eight, then sleep eight hours and wake up again at four pm and continue his way.

"I need a shower. Since three days ago, I haven't bathed. I must smell like a dog. No offense, buddy." Jack says.

Jack doesn't want to waste his water, so he needs to get to Buffalo Bayou river. Then there won't be any source of water until Lake Conroe. He is not taking a shower for many days. They move five hours more and arrive at the river. There, he gets naked and washes his whole body in the clean water. He never was ashamed of being naked; with a long penis, there was no reason to feel embarrassed. He liked to brag in front of straight men who were jealous of him. What he liked the most was to prove to them that despite being gay, he was as manly as them. When guys knew about his eight-inch cock; all gay men wanted to date him, so he always had sexual partners. Jack never had a problem getting laid. Every weekend, there was a guy available for him. They looked for him, so he didn't waste time flirting with them. He slept with over three hundred men; after a hundred, he stopped to count them. Top guys have more sex than bottoms; had. Sex was easy, but when he made love for the very first time with his boyfriend, his world changed. Well, he missed having many booties on weekends, but it didn't matter as Johnny was with him.

Chucky gets a bath too, even though he doesn't want to. Jack manages to get him to the river and wash his paws, tail and face. Then they dry off with the wind.

He finds a market after walking for half an hour. Before entering, he yells, in case there is someone there; maybe a zombie. Who knows? As usual, no one replies. He takes provisions and puts them in his backpack. What luck, canned food expires in ten years. His next goal is learning how to plant fruits and vegetables to survive. Is it worth living being the last man on earth? Sometimes he thinks he shouldn't exist. Is he losing being human? The earth belonged to animals before. They sleep inside the market. Tomorrow they're continuing their way.

Get the entire book on Amazon:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0BN9CCS94

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BN9CCS94