The Tale of the Three Priestesses

Come and sit down as I tell you an ancient tale about three priestesses, four warriors, and a demon lord.

When the demon lord Mingze threatens to destroy the human realm, three strong priestesses emerge to protect humanity from the evil force. They are the priestesses whom the emperor of Zan hired from the empire: Priestess Ling, Priestess Ying, and Priestess Xiu. Four valiant warriors with elemental abilities stand by their sides, lending their strength to thwart their formidable foe.

The priestesses and the warriors, with their combined might, sealed Mingze into the pit of darkness, where he was thought to have remained imprisoned ever since.

But after the demon lord was sealed, the three priestesses mysteriously disappeared without a trace. The four warriors left the empire, went their own ways, and were never heard from again. It is thought that some of their descendants are still alive today.

One thousand years later, the seal that contained the demon lord Mingze is gradually disappearing and once again poses a threat to humanity.

Who would be left to defend the human realm from the looming threat of the demon lord's conquest in the absence of the three priestesses and the four warriors?